Topic

"Your papers" Have poofed from inventory.

Like the title suggests, I received the "your papers" so I could ride the subway. But they poofed from my inventory. I checked my achievements and saw:
"You Have Papers! Category: Player Having papers — in order, of course! — is required for various citizenshiply things, including for using public transportation."

--Yet they aren't there. I still can't ride the train.

Posted 12 years ago by Sailor Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Your Papers are supposed to disappear, don't worry about that part. It's normal. Well, you're supposed to "fill in" your papers, I think, then they disappear.

The achievement for it is supposed to unlock the Subway, so that's the real bug.
    If you don't get a staff response soon, I'd fill out a bug report in-game. Those seem to get attention faster. It's the little picture of a bug on the top near the right-hand side of the screen.
    Posted 12 years ago by Biohazard Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you Biohazard. I will wait for a few days, then file a bug report. :)
  • Sailor, I don't see that you have "Your Papers" - I do see that you have the "Card Carrying Qualification" though. 
    "Your Papers" requires a second trip to the Bureaucratic Hall AFTER learning Bureaucratic Arts 1 - which you have not yet learned. Looks like you need to do a little more before being able to ride the subway!  =)
    Posted 12 years ago by Zany Serendipity Subscriber! | Permalink
  • o.o. A possible glitch.. No pun intended.. In telling me that I have my papers already?