Topic

New feat rewards (Fixed)

I'm not sure if I was supposed to receive something by now, but I have not got a petrified rock even though I mourned 120 graves. Please disregard this if I'm not supposed to of received it by now. Thank you.

Posted 11 years ago by Little Dust Bunny Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I haven't received anything either.
    Posted 11 years ago by ennuienta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Did I hear somewhere, even though one would contribute only a little to the feat, one would get a rock?
    Posted 11 years ago by Yuki Aiko Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Its ok I just got my rewards. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Little Dust Bunny Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Got mine too!
    Posted 11 years ago by ennuienta Subscriber! | Permalink
  •  still haven't got anything-I got a message telling me I get three rocks but they haven't turned up anywhere?
    Posted 11 years ago by Alyx Sands Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Alyx Sands, did you click the Ok button on the popup telling you about your rewards? They should be in your inventory.
    Posted 11 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Of course I did! :-) They still took over an hour to finally arrive-I've got them now. They chose to appear in my inventory a minute after I resigned and sent a bug report. Pesky rocks.
    Posted 11 years ago by Alyx Sands Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I still haven't gotten one either.
    Posted 11 years ago by Avnas Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I don't quite understand if it states ALL participants will receive a piece of petrified rock - I did NOT receive ANY rocks for the sparkly quest and the death feat were
    Posted 11 years ago by bad2dabone Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It is weird, I did get rocks from both the quoin and death feats. But nothing from the sparkly one.
    Posted 11 years ago by Vraptor Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I did not get any rocks from the sparkly quest either. I donated about 1500. I remember the dialog popping up and giving me my other rewards (mood, img etc) but I never received my rock(s).
    Posted 11 years ago by Llewella Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Nothing from the feast feat and no rocks from the sparkly feat...altho I did get a "could of sworn I had something for you" from the sparkly one.
    Posted 11 years ago by sgjo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • me, too. I didn't get any rocks from sparkly feat
    Posted 11 years ago by Gulpy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have to admit that, as one of the people who contributed enough to make it up to the leaderboard for this feat, I thought I might get a bit more than 2 tiny rocks that yielded me less than 500c in all. But I see now that other people got even less benefit. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Vocable Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Same here.  No petrified rock from the sparkly feat. I got the feat reward dialog and clicked on it but it didn't show a rock like for the other feats. I only have mining I so it took me forever to get the 452 sparkly I donated. :-(
    Posted 11 years ago by Eyan Tumsan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I got two petrified rocks from the sparkly feat dialogue.  Logging in just now, I got a notice with one attached claiming I didn't get one, bringing me up to three.
    Posted 11 years ago by Guts Duodenum Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sweet, I logged in and got a message that there was a mistake and got my rock. Thanks TS!
    Posted 11 years ago by Eyan Tumsan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If you think something is amiss after logging in, please open a help case for this. Thanks!
    Posted 11 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Just logged in and I got my rocks.
    Thanks TS!
    Posted 11 years ago by Llewella Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There is some confusion about the rock reward. I had three rocks when I logged in, but I got them on the first award, and then got two more awards with "oops, I thought I had something for you".
    Posted 11 years ago by Janitch Subscriber! | Permalink