Topic

[Known Issue] Summer's Day quest

reposting here the same thing i segnaled with the bug button: (with some paraphrasing to make it more readable :P)

in the summer's day quest, the sinking in the water sometimes is still active even when the glitch is out of the water

-sometimes it happens when i jump while falling, coming in contact with the water but still managing to do a last jump, making me sink while still in the air
-it also happened when i managed to land on the other side of the water/lake, but must have touched a little the water, making it impossible to me to jump normally or to walk, while i'm on the ground
the second case like the first, gets 'resolved'/cleaned by self drowning in the water to reset the sink effect.

-an other minor thing is the last jumping puzzle before the ladder, the one with the 3 miniplatforms appearing under the lights
in that one often the first platform doesn't appear in time under my feets like instead the other 2 do
this is really minor, and not that bothering, but on the same lag conditions the first platform reacts more slowly than the last 2

Posted 11 years ago by Zean Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• about the sinking if i can dare, may it be possible the 'sinking buff' gets activated when coming in contact with the water, but never gets deactivated except for when one drowns?
    while it should get deactivated each time the glitch comes out of the water too
    Posted 11 years ago by Zean Subscriber! | Permalink