Topic

Fortune Cookies

This might not seem like a big deal to some...but I've lost two fortunes from opening cookies recently.  Without ever being able to read them.  I save my fortunes, so this distresses me a bit.

Would be helpful if fortune cookies were temporarily removed for the time being maybe.  So that people that are unaware of this bug would not continue to buy them, thinking their friend will get their message.

Posted 12 years ago by Sweet Tangerine Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• We've made some fortunes, traded then and broke them open, and the fortunes were there, so I don't know what happened for you. You have one fortune in your inventory at the moment, and broke one cookie today.  Any more detail?
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I picked up a wrapped package from my butler earlier today and there was a fortune cookie in it.  The one I broke open.  The fortune I have in my bag is an old one. 

The last time it happened, maybe a week or so ago(?), I made a bug report and was told it was a known bug, so I didn't report it again.  Sorry!
  • It's totally the gift boxes that make them go poof.
  • Ok, right- only when wrapped in the gift boxes does this occur. Sorry about that!
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink