Topic

Stuck in Storyland

I was beginning to do The Greedy Street Spirit when I momentarily went away from my computer. When I returned, the screen had frozen all together, just the game, nothing else on my computer.

When I tried to refresh, it then took me to a loading screen. The thing is, it has been stuck on 52% and has timed out twice. I can't report the bug in-game either. In other words, I am stuck and unable to play.

Posted 12 years ago by The Archduchess Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I managed to find a way around it. Only to have it do the same thing again if I try to do the quest again.
    Posted 12 years ago by The Archduchess Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm having this problem too. It's been stuck since yesterday, every time I try to play the game it loads straight into the story and then freezes. I've tried upgrading flash player and tried opening it in chrome, firefox and internet explorer to no avail. I've only just started playing the game and this is extremely frustrating.
    Posted 11 years ago by Oble Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I finally managed to get through the greedy street sprite, now it won't load back into the real world, just keeps timing out at about 13%. Hopefully tomorrow it will miraculously recover.
    Posted 11 years ago by Oble Subscriber! | Permalink