Topic

Le Miserable not coming up! :(

Hello,

I started the Le Miserable quest, but I couldn't figure it out, so I exited out of the area without completing it. Now I can't find my way back in! I talk to various street vendors, but nothing ever pops up. What can be done? :|

Posted 11 years ago by BerylCrest Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• It can be accessed via a Play Cube (received after finishing the Color Unblocking quest). http://www.glitch.com/items/toys/play-cube/
    Posted 11 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks! I'll get one, then! :)
  • OK, so I got a Play Cube, but Le Miserable is not one of my options for reminiscing. I'm still locked out with no way to get in.
  • All the quests don't fit in the Play Cube's first speech bubble.  Try reminiscing everything else, and then it might pop up.
    Posted 11 years ago by E D D I E Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Beryl, according to staff this is an open bug and you need to get a member of staff to reoffer the quest to you (same thing happened to me). Just don't leave the quest unfinished or you'll have to go through the whole process again *Sorry again Kevin*

TL;DR bug report it, don't leave before finishing
    Posted 11 years ago by sudv ♪ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • BerylCrest - It looks like you had completed the first part of the Le Misérable quest, but the second part wasn't in your log. I've reset the quest for you and you should be able to complete it this time. You will then see it in the Play Cube the following game day.

Have fun!
    Posted 11 years ago by Jade Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yay!! Thanks everyone!! :)
  • i may have a similar issue, in the quest log i continue to have the "le miserable II" marked as unfinished
    and last time i checked, after completing all of the cube reminishe it didn't pop out as option yet
    Posted 11 years ago by Zean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am having the same problem, cannot access Le Mis to finish it
    Posted 11 years ago by Lucky13 Subscriber! | Permalink