Topic

Have not recieved Globetrotter Extraordinaire

I have precisely 1,259 locations visited and have for about 7 hours now. But I haven't recieved my badge for it. Is there some kind of bug on the badge? Because I've seen others getting it.

Posted 11 years ago by Osiris χ Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Hi Osiris, I would file a bug report. You might need to go one street past that point to trigger it..??? I got the badge, it popped up, I've been on 1,264 streets. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Sadie the Goat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yeah that's what I heard from a friend, so I'm just gonna wait til we get some new places soon :D
  • I'm having the same problem, I filed a bug report almost 24 hours ago and the response was that it would be investigated. Right now the leaderboard tells me I have 1259 locations (which should update to 1260 soon, because of Toxic Moon), but still no badge.
    Posted 11 years ago by CuCN Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Perhaps there's some kind of buffer area between the 1,259 and the total you need to actually get the badge. Why that would be, I will never know, but I  still say have some faith and wait. We'll get it. :)
  • We have been looking at some cases in which there is a counting discrepancy here. Arithmetic!
    Posted 11 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • How do you see how many streets you have visited? I completed all the regions...though as I'm typing this I presume it counts friends' streets as well? I hadn't thought of that.
    Posted 11 years ago by Ladyceres Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Ladyceres: The Leaderboards are linked to from your Home page

http://www.glitch.com/leaderboards/

You will see your 'score' at the bottom of the relevant page
    Posted 11 years ago by IrenicRhonda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • And do home streets count toward this badge? I had always assumed they didn't but I'd be thrilled to be wrong.
    Posted 11 years ago by Ivy Hibbly-Pibbly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Home Streets don't count. Anything in the "Homes" world won't count (Towers, inside of House etc.)
    Posted 11 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Badge came in at 1,260. Just be aware. Thanks kevbob!