Topic

Tireless Transmogrifier - Tirelessly Non-functional?

Following the reading of the cards, I expected a few different things:
1) I would simply get 1.5 or double the # of produce made.
2) the amount of cherries used would reduce instead to reflect
3) something to actually happen.

But, comparing to some sites that show how many cherries are normally used, and doing a few test spins, I find that I'm making the same number of produce as if I never bought the cards - no extra's, no discounts, nothing.

So, what or how does the upgrade actually work? It shouldn't need a literal tune up, as otherwise it should have a tinkering requirement to it or something. Am I just missing the effect somehow, or is it not working?

Posted 11 years ago by Coldstone Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• This upgrade is only for convenience in allowing larger batches to be made at once. I don't know the exact numbers, but basically if you could transmogrify 50 cherries in one click of the Make button, you can now transmogrify 75 cherries in one click. Whereas without the upgrade, if you wanted to transmogrify 75 cherries, you'd need two clicks (first 50, then 25 more). This would save a lot of time if you were planning on making thousands of something.
    Posted 11 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink
  • That...seems like a rather so so upgrade. Oof. Oh well. thank you for the help! Guess it's not bugged.
  • mass bulk does not seem t  be the solution to this problem. >.<  that, or you need an incredible number of cherries.
  • So the quantity of a recipe you can make at once stayed the same as the quantity before you bought the upgrade? Are you going directly to a recipe, or is the recipe opened from the recipe to another item?
    Posted 11 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink
  • picking it directly from the tool.

I inquired into live help late on to see if someone knew from there. It seems that there is a certain cap on how much stuff you can work on with tools - all the upgrade does is expand that cap.

So, I got the official it seems. Sorry for the distraction.
  • You'll be thankful for bigger batches of this nature if you ever grind for the bean or egg seasoning badges.
    Posted 11 years ago by shhexy corin Subscriber! | Permalink