Topic

Problems Starting Up

I'm not sure if I'm alone in this- or if this is a problem with the feat going on- but I have been experiencing really, really terribly lag for the past 15 minutes, so I decided to restart my browser. But now, whenever I try to enter the world, I can't. Literally, nothing even shows up. 

Is this a problem with me or are others experiencing this? (And sorry if this should be elsewhere. I didn't know if I should put it under Bugs since I don't technically know if this is a bug.)

Posted 11 years ago by Fawnie Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• You may wanna try the test and see what it says: www.glitch.com/help/test/
    Posted 11 years ago by The Cat Face Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks, Cat Face. 

I gave it a try and its showing a failure with the game server; I guess it's just overloaded right now. Which means, I'm sure I'll be hearing from others soon, too. 
  • Flash crashed for me and now I can't get back in. I assume it's because there are so many people running around nekkid overloading the servers xD

The diagnostic tool came up with everything ok.
    Posted 11 years ago by Cathyvil d'Purpple Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Haha. The servers are going crazy with all the nekkidness. ^^
  • When you see failure to a game server, almost all the time it means there is a network problem that is preventing your computer from reaching us, not that servers are overloaded. It could be just that you need a computer or router restart; and for the GS ports, it could even mean there is a firewall preventing access. 

This page explains what the test results mean.

This is our problem loading guide. 
    Posted 11 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • yeah the start up screen doesn't even go for me at this time.  :(
    Posted 11 years ago by PeanutbuttahJelleh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ditto, also, when i do the test, and ive redone it multiple times, either the bandwidth or the CDN 2 Global fails, saying its 'timed out', although it loads after a few minutes
    Posted 11 years ago by Hua Subscriber! | Permalink