Topic

Necklaces do not count toward the Assembling of artifacts

Necklace artifacts assembling do not count towards these 2 badges:
www.glitch.com/achievements...
As per staff :«Since the game is ending, this wouldn't be a type of bug we could fix...»

They only count towards this one:

But I have reconstructed 5 necklaces and still no badge...and yes they were all reconstructed after the badges came out.

Posted 11 years ago by Jeasilver Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Hi Jeasilver, this might sound silly.. but, did you stay online for a few minutes after completing the last necklace? I just got that badge yesterday, and it took a few moments before it popped up. If you've been in game and you still don't have it, I would file a bug report. I hope you get it soon! 
    Posted 11 years ago by Sadie the Goat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Did you just do "5 necklaces" or did you do each one of the 5? It must be each one.
    Posted 11 years ago by awesome sauce01 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes the necklace badges are for making 5 different necklaces, not just 5 necklaces
    Posted 11 years ago by IrenicRhonda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have constructed all the artifacts and all the necklaces and only have one of the necklace badges which was a huge disappointment to me, but it is a known bug.

It would be nice as a parting gift as I spent ages constructing all the bits and bobs, but I suppose it is too late to worry about such things now.

Although I logged the bug weeks ago, considering there is no help team left and any bugs are getting addressed by volunteers I wouldn't dare ask TS to fix it at this stage.

The problem for me btw is that I constructed some necklaces before the badges were introduced/counter was turned on. All badges are working for people who constructed all the things after the badges were introduced (which is what sucks even more for me).
    Posted 11 years ago by Cleops Subscriber! | Permalink