Topic

Necklaces do not count toward the Assembling of artifacts

Necklace artifacts assembling do not count towards these 2 badges:
www.glitch.com/achievements...
As per staff :«Since the game is ending, this wouldn't be a type of bug we could fix...»

They only count towards this one:

But I have reconstructed 5 necklaces and still no badge...and yes they were all reconstructed after the badges came out.

Posted 7 years ago by Jeasilver Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Hi Jeasilver, this might sound silly.. but, did you stay online for a few minutes after completing the last necklace? I just got that badge yesterday, and it took a few moments before it popped up. If you've been in game and you still don't have it, I would file a bug report. I hope you get it soon! 
    Posted 7 years ago by Sadie the Goat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Did you just do "5 necklaces" or did you do each one of the 5? It must be each one.
    Posted 7 years ago by awesome sauce01 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes the necklace badges are for making 5 different necklaces, not just 5 necklaces
    Posted 7 years ago by IrenicRhonda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have constructed all the artifacts and all the necklaces and only have one of the necklace badges which was a huge disappointment to me, but it is a known bug.

It would be nice as a parting gift as I spent ages constructing all the bits and bobs, but I suppose it is too late to worry about such things now.

Although I logged the bug weeks ago, considering there is no help team left and any bugs are getting addressed by volunteers I wouldn't dare ask TS to fix it at this stage.

The problem for me btw is that I constructed some necklaces before the badges were introduced/counter was turned on. All badges are working for people who constructed all the things after the badges were introduced (which is what sucks even more for me).
    Posted 7 years ago by Cleops Subscriber! | Permalink