Topic

2 actions wont count towards quests

I donated my cocktail shaker after i made it and it didn't work, but the awesome pot did count
Also I made two frying pans and sold them to the tool vendor and neither counted.

I hate to complain about a bug right now but its sad that quests wont close :(

Posted 11 years ago by Pixie Rose Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• should you sell them to kitchen tools vendor? (not really sure just a guess)
    Posted 11 years ago by Lady Snow Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Is this the quest where you donate tools u have made to shrines. If it is then check which shrines you are supposed to give them too. Cause each item has to go to one particular shrine (I made the mistake of giving the awesome pot to the wrong shrine and had to make another one to give to the correct giant).
    Posted 11 years ago by Talia True Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I also found out the hard way that you have to make them yourself and your crafty bot can't make them for you... :/
    Posted 11 years ago by MuddyPawPrints Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Everything else counted. I only sold to the tools vendor and the other 2 counted.

And It let me donate the awesome pot to pot and counted it, I assume the cocktail shaker would go to him too?
    Posted 11 years ago by Pixie Rose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Each item goes to a different giant. Pot likes cooking all right...but there's another giant that's fond of cocktails served at friendly get-togethers.
    Posted 11 years ago by Voluptua Sneezelips Subscriber! | Permalink