Topic

Completist badges for Brillah and Haraiva

Hi All,

I've heard that the completist badges for Brillah and Haraiva have been slow in coming, but I completed both right after the announcement and still have no badges. Personally, I don't care if they come until tomorrow (or whenever), but I just wanted to see if anyone else was having a similar experience this long after completion. I know others who completed after me have received theirs.

Thank you,
Sol

Posted 11 years ago by Sol Hawk Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I got Haraiva, but not Brillah even though I went through Brillah first.
    Posted 11 years ago by Glitch E Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I got one and not the other (yet), probably just slow as it as busy today, possibly never as it's dying and a dying wish is seldom bean counting - I couldn't really blame them :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Benzyl Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sal, I have the same experience: Got Haraiva, but no Brillah
    Posted 11 years ago by IZA_C Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i don't have either yet.  oh well.  no biggie.
    Posted 11 years ago by scroobienoob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I got Haraiva and not Brillah as well, went back through to make sure I didn't miss a seam, but nothin.
    Posted 11 years ago by Mrs. Peacock Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I did both areas and I got Haraiva too, but no Brillah for me either.
    Posted 11 years ago by Nerd of Epic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Update for me, I got the Haraiva badge tonight, but still no Brillah. Haven't talked to anyone who has gotten Brillah.
  • Yeah I have the Haraiva completist but I have not seen hide nor hair of the Brillah completist badge.. Been walking around the region all day. I'm assuming there is either a missing secret room or the game is lagging due to trying to push out all of the ideas they wanted to before the end of the game. 
    But as I have finally finished walking the entire map of Ur so all I am waiting for is new regions to pop up. It has been so beautiful seeing all of the new locations springing up and getting to travel them
    Posted 11 years ago by Cafsurfine Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Did both regions yesterday, still nothing today. (ETA Got Haraiva just after I posted this, but still no Brillah.)
    Posted 11 years ago by Berry Goode Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes to Haraiva. No to Brillah.
    Posted 11 years ago by xombiekitty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • [SINGS] Now that we know the game is ending know that we'll still have each other, but please give me my badge for Brillah, illah, illah, ay ay. Wantin' my badge for Brillah.

[Rhianna mode off]

Actually more than my badge for Brillah I just want my assembled 10 artifacts and 5 necklaces badge which I didn't get as I put most of them together before the badges were introduced. It was a standing help job when news of closure hit, but it took me ages to put the bits and bobs together [Kicks dirt pile and pouts]. I may have to make one out of bottletop's and dreams.
    Posted 11 years ago by Cleops Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Completed both (according to the map). I got the Haraiva badge, but not Brillah.
    Posted 11 years ago by DUG1138 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Little Poundcake (staff) was briefly in global chat last night; she indicated that the badges might be a while in coming. I suspect that Brillah is still lurking in its badger den and will make its way to us soon (hopefully not 'soon [TM]').
    Posted 11 years ago by Voluptua Sneezelips Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Brillah is definitely broken! Yaaaaay. We'll try to get it fixed up soon. 

"soon"!
    Posted 11 years ago by Little Poundcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • HUZZAH! I just got Brilah! =-)
  • I got the Brillah Completist achievement, but I haven't received the one for Haraiva yet. Is the Haraiva badge slowly rolling out to players?
    Posted 11 years ago by Mystic Pineapple Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Mystic Pineapple: don't know if it'll work for you but I got it simply by going there again.

Thank you for the fix, lovely devs.
    Posted 11 years ago by Apolline Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Woohoo! Thanks for the quick fix! :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Mystic Pineapple Subscriber! | Permalink
  • No Brillah for me yet :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Luxy Motive Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Some folks have been asking about the Random Vortex. No badge for that one I guess?
  • I initially had issues with brillah, but got haraiva. Have them both now!
    Posted 11 years ago by Pickle Bob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I received my Brillah badge today - completed it yesterday.   Now I'm wondering about a badge for Vortex of Random...???  Halfmoon
    Posted 11 years ago by halfmoon Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I explored both areas today.  Got the Haraiva badge the second I walked into the last street, but have yet to get the Brillah badge.  I guess it's just running slow?
    Posted 11 years ago by Alnitak Subscriber! | Permalink
  • As with others, I got my Haraiva badge right away, but am still waiting on Brillah. No rush, just wanted to let you know. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Alianna Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was wondering about the badge. I logged out, went to eat lunch, hung out IRL, then logged back in, and it was there waiting for me. :) Brillah Ant!
    Posted 11 years ago by kalsangikid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I got the Haravia badge the moment i completed it, but the brillah badge i got the next day. Now im waiting on the vortex of random badge..
    Posted 11 years ago by total.rebel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Waiting for Brillah as well.
    Posted 11 years ago by Llewella Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Is there a completist badge for Vortex of Random?
    Posted 11 years ago by Da Vinci Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wondering about the Vortex of Random myself. I thought I got everything, but with no badge, I don't know for sure.
    Posted 11 years ago by akatonbo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Waiting for my Brillah as well, but it was lovely just wandering through it. <3
    Posted 11 years ago by flutterbye Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm glad they released these places anyway.  So beautiful.
    Posted 11 years ago by Treesa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You know, it showed up when I came back and was on my home street? Rather silly place to get it, but I was pleased anyway. :D
    Posted 11 years ago by flutterbye Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My Brillah is also absent ... but fun to explore!
    Posted 11 years ago by JarkWoman Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I just finished Brillah and didn't get a badge. :S
    Posted 11 years ago by Norkia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I finished Brillah a couple of hours ago and never got my badge.  Not that anything matters any more, etc., obv., and yet, I still find myself feeling ANXIETY
    Posted 11 years ago by Pale Queen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There's a periodic Brillah badge awarding script running. So after you enter the game later, you'll probably have it (if you double check that you've been everywhere).
    Posted 11 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Excellent, it happened just as TomC said.  Thank you!
    Posted 11 years ago by Pale Queen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Haven't gotten Brillah either :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Ibuki Subscriber! | Permalink