Topic

This item does not belong to you!

I clicked on a few rares on the street today, and saw that the "pick up" option was grayed out, even though nobody was standing near them. When I moused over it, I got the message in the title. I dropped my own collected rares all around Ur the other day, and now I'm worried that nobody will be able to pick them up :( And I can't retrieve them myself because I picked completely random streets to drop them on, and I have no idea which streets they were...

(Just in case the right person is reading this: did anyone happen to see Antique Spigot #150 anywhere? If so, were you able to pick it up?)

Posted 11 years ago by Kestin Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I think I saw a spigot in Cerbakul. But I'm not sure
    Posted 11 years ago by IZA_C Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There was definitely a spigot in somewhere in Uralia (Cebarkul sounds right, but I'm not positive it wasn't Oktyabrya or Ilmenskie) that couldn't be picked up. It appears to be gone now, so either someone successfully grabbed it, or my sense of navigation is worse than I thought.
    Posted 11 years ago by TanithLow Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The spiggot is in Cebarkul, it is still there (as of this posting), near the vendor. Cannot be picked up...
    ~T
    Posted 11 years ago by Telegard Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've noticed this too. Seems that anything rare no one is able to pick up. Glad it's not just me at least.
    Posted 11 years ago by Sanwei Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Cubimals are not able to be picked up last I tried either. Please do NOT drop cubies.
    Posted 11 years ago by Holly Waterfall Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I also saw the spigot, could not pick it up.  I also cannot pick up any of the cubis I've found.  sadly, some of those Cubis would help me complete my series 2 collection.  I have bought many cubis bit most have been duplicates of what i had.  I dropped some of these around Ur and am sad to think that others cannot pick them up.
    Posted 11 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I couldn't get a stoot doll I saw laying around :(
    Posted 11 years ago by musegarden Subscriber! | Permalink
  • For me(possibly most glitchens?)it's the toys. Stop buying from toy vendors!!
    Posted 11 years ago by ghostcat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oops. I'll go and get the stuff I dropped that I remember the location of.
    Posted 11 years ago by Pyrrhocorax Subscriber! | Permalink
  • What happens with cubis is that if you place them as part of a fight, they are locked, even after you leave.  If you simply drop the cubimal, it won't be locked.
    Posted 11 years ago by Carl Projectorinski Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I loaned somebody my Stoot and they accidentally dropped it and no one could pick it up. XD

Oh well. Stoot is now lost to us forever. :|
    Posted 11 years ago by Bad Robot Subscriber! | Permalink