Topic

Words of God (after feat)

I logged in just in time to see the tail end of God's words tonight, but luckily someone gave them to me and now we'll put them here for anyone else who missed them.

GOD What are you going to be for Halloween? I have my costume all picked out … slutty Diety! It's so great!

GOD Those were some pretty big feat rewards. I know you all pleased the Giants mightily. Great job!

GOD We'll be unlocking everything over 3 days — wow! — wow! — wow!

GOD But now that you have a short break from feating, I suggest you take a moment to catch your breath. Relax. Perhaps go buy a subscription or some credits or something. Because soon you'll be enjoy …

GOD YES YOU'LL BE ENJOY! You'll be enjoying a touching new quest called "An Autumn Day". But that's not all … what about pocketing some salmon in Jal? But that's not all either … (did I already mention you should go buy some stuff?)

GOD There's also a new secret spot hidden in one of the existing secret spots. Sorry I can't say more, but I am contracually prevented from doing so. Let's just say that it's a region in which only a portion of the light source is obscured by the occluding body. Know what I mean??

GOD But that's not all. There is still one more cool new feature to unlock tonight (and, btw, in case you missed it, we'll be releasing even more tomorrow and the next day).

Posted 11 years ago by Kaelyn Renai Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• *Gasp!!!......  *faints...........
    Posted 11 years ago by NaeNae Gigglepants Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Secret spot what????
    Posted 11 years ago by E D D I E Subscriber! | Permalink
  • And later....
    GOD And there we go! Tonight's unlocks are now down with the fancy new SDB search built into item info panes (the things you get from info more, which you can bring up by pressing "i"). There'll be more tomorrow. Great work on the feat everyone!! We looooooooove you MEGA!!!!!
    Posted 11 years ago by NightDraconis Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Eeeeeeeh, I be enjoy already!
    Posted 11 years ago by Cinnamon Petrichor Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I know it's just my timezone, but I wish feats didn't begin while I'm at work and end when I'm supposed to be leaving for the office again. :s I enjoy GOD's words so much.
    Posted 11 years ago by kalsangikid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Also I have a lotta splorin to do, cause I don't remember any snaps of eclipses.
    Posted 11 years ago by Cinnamon Petrichor Subscriber! | Permalink
  • New stuff *cha cha cha* New stuff *cha cha cha*
    Posted 11 years ago by Wynella Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I don't think anyone's posted the words of GOD from before the feat.  Those of you who were online might remember there was a false start when the actions we were taking weren't being tallied properly.  GOD had some stuff to share about that...

Oct 28 7:06:20PM GOD Oops! I am not infalliable! Feat hasn't started counting yet! Just a sec here …

Oct 28 7:06:34PM GOD Gotta touch the brown wire to the green wire … or is that the white? Crap.

Oct 28 7:07:15PM GOD Umm. I had a manual. In a folder with the warranties and stuff. Honey, do you know where that folder is?

Oct 28 7:07:25PM GOD Like with the instructions for the dishwasher?

Oct 28 7:08:34PM GOD I was sure it was in the cupboard by the dining room. But no … wtf?

Oct 28 7:09:09PM GOD What's in this, though? I thought … Man, these photos! Wow, that takes me back.

Oct 28 7:09:28PM GOD God, why do I have all these magazines still. What a waste of space.

Oct 28 7:10:08PM GOD What was I doing again? I'm hungry. Should start thinking about what to make for dinner.

Oct 28 7:10:22PM GOD Oh, and good! Boardwalk Empire is on tonight. Love that show.

Oct 28 7:11:28PM GOD Oh crap! The feat! OK, I think I got this. Yeah. Massaging works. And singing-to. And petting. Yep, close. Close …

Oct 28 7:11:43PM GOD Watering, feeding, check. Now, about this powders …
    Posted 11 years ago by Pale Queen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • GOD is, in fact, very Glitchy.  That is why He moderates this game and not WoW or something else.  He might be present in those other games but this is the one closest to His heart and therefore He actually participates here.  I enjoy it when he gets chatty.  Gives me a big smile and a giggle.
    Posted 11 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • God is so bahahah! I love this MEGAAA!!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Tumahura Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Can we make this the official GOD pronouncements thread?  And then start schisms and squabbles over what it says?  Can we can we?

Oct 30 7:09:02PM GOD What is going on .... ????

Oct 30 7:10:10PM GOD This can't be right. No, no … it simply can't be!! I've consulted the Charts of Time and Zilloween is weeks away!

Oct 30 7:10:32PM GOD Yet could it be? A miracle Zilloween?!

Oct 30 7:10:58PM GOD OMG, I'm actually crying. Like, there are literally tears running down my face. Oh my GOD!

Oct 30 7:12:24PM GOD This is just beautiful. It *must* be because of the true Abstrixian spirit manifest by all of you … in fact, what's that? That sound …

GOD Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyyyyyyyyyyyyy! It's the ghost of Abstrixia herself, coming in here all rocking like it's Dia de los Muertos with that funky Mexican death thing.

GOD Well, Glitches, you've really done it now. It is true: A MIRACLE ZILLOWEEN! Have fun!
  • Great idea, Pale Queen!
    Posted 11 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink
  • GOD Sorry friends — turns out that the achievement for evading a hi sign for 11 seconds wasn't quite ready for prime time. It'll be coming soon (with its awesome cousin). Later!
  • ha, GOD is culturally insensitive! 
    Posted 11 years ago by Saucelah Subscriber! | Permalink
  • GOD Ho ho ho. Happy Zilloween, y'all. We wrapped up all the releases from that last Epic of Feats and have posted a summary here: www.glitch.com/blog/2012/11... (still a few more treats up our pantlegs, so to speak ... so watch out!)
  • I don't actually know what brought this on (though it happened after a random intervention from Friendly):

GOD I will never be phased out! I am the Global Orating Device! Happy New Day!
  • Yesterday there was a message from Humbaba at about the same time I think (they were displeased about the spreading of bats i.e. the winning Hi sign). Can someone confirm whether it's a daily occurrence?
    Posted 11 years ago by Apolline Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Did anyone catch the one where GOD said we should wash our butts and Stoot said "wtf" in global right after? Turns out they were testing butler-y things and it went out over GOD channel. Absolutely hilarious.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @PQ that was a response to my speculation that the giant messages were going to replace GOD.
    Posted 11 years ago by CuCN Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Nov 8 6:42:19PM GOD Whutchu gonna do with all that ass, all that ass inside them jeans?

Nov 8 6:42:30PM GOD OMG!! Wrong window!! LOL!!!

Nov 8 6:42:53PM GOD My face so redddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!

Nov 8 6:43:17PM GOD Anyway kids, we got a great show for you tonight, a great show.

Nov 8 6:43:49PM GOD Where do I begin? With the new achievements for hi sign evasion?

Nov 8 6:44:21PM GOD No, no … not there. Maybe start at the end with the fact that you SUPERMEGABONUSED it and so we made ALL seeds stack to 50?

Nov 8 6:44:40PM GOD Nope. Hmm. That's not a big enough change (though it is nice). Aha! I got it now …

Nov 8 6:45:40PM GOD We should start where the last Epic ended and tell you about "social ice scraping": you see, the more people there are scraping one single nubbin, the more everyone gets: at least the number of people scraping, plus one.

Nov 8 6:46:00PM GOD That's much, much more fun.

Nov 8 6:46:57PM GOD BUT. THAT'S. NOT. ALL.

Nov 8 6:47:47PM GOD No, friends, it's not even the biggest thing. The biggest thing? That would be ALL THAT ASS!!!! Welcome to the wonders of Asslandia, the latest creation from the strange imagination of our own Keita Takahashi.

Nov 8 6:48:42PM GOD That's right friends, it will have you asking, in a trembling voice, "is this real life?"

Nov 8 6:48:49PM GOD Of course it is!!!

Nov 8 6:50:11PM GOD Now I can't even remember if we also mentioned that the "traincoats" have been released, I'm so excited. If I did already, please accept my apologies. But, also, note that we made them super cheap (15 credits apiece) so pick up a locomotive and a train car version and keep it handy in your saved outfits.

Nov 8 6:51:37PM GOD By now you must be wondering "How can this game be SO AWESOME?"

Nov 8 6:51:56PM GOD No, I mean: you must be wondering, how do I get to experience Asslandia myself?

Nov 8 6:52:42PM GOD Well, as it said on Keita's original proposal, Asslandia "can be explored by mouth or by anal" (true fact; his English, bless him, is still not great).

Nov 8 6:53:10PM GOD But, to enter, you must first go in one of the dinosaur's mouths. And you can find those mouths ...

Nov 8 6:54:00PM GOD … in the following six locations: Cinnabar Chibe, Hazy Gate 3, Tambra Tiss,  Indulcet Fames, Buna Belt and Teobocci Shasha.

Nov 8 6:54:38PM GOD Indeed, it is like there is some intestinal tract connecting each of this six locations scattered at the far reaches of Ur so you can easily hop from place to place.

Nov 8 6:56:53PM GOD Well, that's all. But, we hope you're happy with so much released from this one little naked feat. And, if you're happy, you can support this game which you love SO MUCH by telling your friends and buying lots of imaginary clothing and furniture. We gotta keep the lights on here! Bless you all and have fun!
    Posted 11 years ago by Varaeth Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Nov 8 2012 8:22:38PM (PST) GOD Looking for Asslandia? DO NOT SPEAK OF ASSLANDINA! It's name has been changed to "Shim Shiri" (which was an alternate proposal mistakenly overlooked by our normally dilligent name-selecting committee).
  • GOD Oh, Glitchen! You have made me so happy! To see all of you playing, and playing so very hard for so very long and with so much love for one another! Why, I believe it's raining on my face just a little bit.

GOD Oh, dear, those are tears! I thought it was strange that it would rain when the skies are so blue. Glitchen, you have made GOD cry!

GOD There is still a full Urth day in this feat, so keep playing, but now you can do so in your BRAND NEW BURGER CAR!!!!

GOD That's right, Glitchen, there are fabulous new coats for you in the wardrobe! They're coats, but they're cars! They're... caroats?
  • Nov 21 6:07:36PM GOD Glitchen, this feat made me truly, deeply happy. What better way to play a game than to play games? I am beyond satisfied.

Nov 21 6:08:30PM GOD Indeed, I'd toiled away at creating lovely BB-1 music blocks for you all, for we all love a good BB-1, but ... well, it just didn't seem like a worthy reward for your excellent feating.

Nov 21 6:09:55PM GOD I also stashed away 50 carrots and a single cabbage for each of you, but then you continued to feat so well that it still didn't seem good enough.

Nov 21 6:11:08PM GOD Clearly the only way to say thank you for this excellent recreation of Tottly's Toy feat was with something very special, which these music blocks are. You deserve them, dear Glitchen, for playing so very well.
  • Nov 21 8:33:51PM GOD *tap* *tap* Is this thing on? Testing 1 3 5 7 11?

Nov 21 8:34:45PM GOD Oh! I didn't turn it off! Gosh, I should have done a better job of consolidating my communications today.

Nov 21 8:35:20PM GOD So! You have already discovered Samudra and Drifa, which are lovely, and if you haven't discovered them, I'll pretend that I didn't know and you can go check them out real quick-like.

Nov 21 8:35:55PM GOD You also found the Heli Kitties. They really love to be Pet. *purrrrrrrr*

Nov 21 8:36:23PM GOD However! I'm nattering at you again because something VERY IMPORTANT just happened to your cubimals!

Nov 21 8:37:08PM GOD Find a friend and start battling! Each cubimal is now endowed with the powers of Wile, Panache, and Gumption. LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!
  • Anyone catch last night's?
    Posted 11 years ago by Maria Diatorre Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Don't think there were any words after this feat from GOD, but Pot did announce 3 times.
  • Dec 5 1:22:54PM GOD Thanks to your tireless feating yesterday, we discovered a new portion of the piggy -- the Orthogonal Meat Generator, or OMG!

Dec 5 1:23:57PM GOD Piggy nibbles for players with Animal Kinship 5 and higher now come with a special chance to get some of this newly discovered meat, which is apparently called "bacon"? I don't really know.

Note: This Rasher of Bacon is the exact same one from 2009, early alpha days.
    Also, Onion Rings have been released too.
  • HAH! OMG - Bacon!

--Me
    Posted 11 years ago by SchWM Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Dec 6 3:48:59PM GOD Hoe, Hoe, High-Class Hoe, and a very Noggy Chocolate Egg! The season of St. Zilleasterglitchmasoween is upon us! Refresh and be merry!
  • Dec 6 4:48:56PM GOD Hoe, Hoe, High-Class Hoe, and a very Noggy Chocolate Egg! The season of St. Zilleasterglitchmasoween is upon us! Refresh and be merry!

======Global Chat==========
    Dec 6 4:49:47PM Griselda  Dear God, you are so 5 minutes ago. We want the giants to make all announcements from now on.
    ========================

Dec 6 4:50:18PM GOD I heard that, Griselda, and I'm hurt.

Dec 6 4:54:03PM GOD LOL! Gris and I go waaaay back. It's all good. So hey, check your local toy vendor, pet some egg plants, drink some nog, and bust out your Glitchmas Yeti! IT'S A HOLIDAY SPECTACULAR EXTRAVAGANZA!
  • Dec 7 8:26:03PM GOD Time to change things up! Here's the deal … if you are wearing pants, take them off! And, if you are NOT currently wearing pants, put some on. (Notes: I understand about dresses and skirts and everything, people: I'm talking about BRITISH pants — do you see?)

Dec 7 8:27:25PM GOD GOD HATES PANTS! GOD HATES PANTS!

Dec 7 8:28:22PM GOD So come on down to Westboro Pants Warehouse where we have special deals on … actually nevermind. I … I, uh … I am just going to miss you all so much :(

Dec 7 8:28:48PM GOD But lo, the GIants are stirring in there slumber and I dare note be the one to wake them … goodbye … for now …
  • Dec 8 2:03:44PM GOD Phew, that was close — down to the wire, one might say. I wasn't sure you'd make it!

Dec 8 2:04:50PM GOD In fact, I'd sort of given up on seeing you reach the goal and I was ready to reward you all with a beer and a hearty slap on the back. That would've been nice, huh?

Dec 8 2:05:50PM GOD Soooooo I dug some of this stuff up for everyone at the last moment... let's see, there's a broken cubimal, and, um, something dusty? And some other stuff. I don't really know what it is, but I hear you might enjoy it.
  • Dec 8 3:13:30PM GOD Rocks? You want a rock? I already emptied my junk drawer for you guys! I suppose i can go pick some up off my driveway... hmmm, now where did I put my pants... my neighbors called the police last time I went out without pants on...
  • Dec 8 4:18:07PM GOD We need to have a serious GOD to Glitchen talk. It's about my pants. Where are they? Has anyone seen them?
    Dec 8 4:22:43PM GOD grunky was right! My pants have been on my head this entire time. LOL! Now what was I doing?
    Posted 11 years ago by NightDraconis Subscriber! | Permalink
  • lol!
    Posted 11 years ago by Rook Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Dec 8th 2:04 (pst) -  "GOD I found some rocks. Is this really what you guys wanted? This doesn't seem like a very cool prize. Anyway! Have fun playing rock games! Toodles!"
    Posted 11 years ago by Sadie the Goat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Dec 8 4:03:48PM GOD I found some rocks. Is this really what you guys wanted? This doesn't seem like a very cool prize. Anyway! Have fun playing rock games! Toodles!
  • Central Standard Time

Dec 9 8:58:10PM GOD I guess there is no one to blame; We're leaving ground; Will things ever be the same again?

Dec 9 8:58:11PM GOD It's the FINAL COUNTDOWN.