Topic

What's your Glitch bucket list?

What are all the things you meant to do in Glitch, but never got around to? What do you need to help you do them? Let's make a thread of all the things we've have been meaning to do but haven't, and what we'd need from other Glitchen (if applicable) to help make this happen.

Mine is:
Go and actually use that Faded Heart.
ETA: and visit all the party spaces

...and that's it - I'm also looking for ideas! What are yours?

Posted 11 years ago by Trixie Leitz Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 Next
  • I can't believe I haven't jumped 111,111 times yet! That badge is making me crazy.

I wish I could be Level 60 - but I have settled for the more manageable goal of Level 50.  With the option of a Super Mega Bonus Goal of Level 60 if I find a way to get hundreds of thousands of img every day.
    Posted 11 years ago by Ida Keen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • To make the crab happy!
    Posted 11 years ago by MisBehavin' Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Build eight tower floors and earn all the badges.
    Posted 11 years ago by AwesomeCardinal2000 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Go under the stairs in Guillermo Gamera Way, if that's even still possible.

Eventually, I was hoping to have visited every location available to me, but I don't think that's going to happen now.
    Posted 11 years ago by Charlotte Sometimes Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for the tip about the beans!  I has a happeh.

I went to my house and found headphones in random places and crab juice in my mailbox and in my lil Crab Shack.  Thanks for the ninja donations!  I'm going to get to decorating and make it my big hurrah!  <3
    Posted 11 years ago by Mahalla Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I want to expand my home and get the Pollokoo Completionist badge. I've always wanted to expand my home, and that's the last completitionist badge I need. Unless learning times are reduced, it won't be possible. I just went to buy the stuff for expansion and I had no idea it would be so expensive without the skills! I wish I hadn't started collecting Cubimals yet. And I wish I'd started learning teleportation sooner.

If I can somehow manage to get my home expanded and decorated and still have time left over, I'll go after more Cubimals.
    Posted 11 years ago by Asazi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I wanted to play with a Dusty Stick and a Special Item that Only Beta Testers Got.
    Posted 11 years ago by Grackle Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I want to see all those magical items that only the insanely rich or beta tester got.
    Posted 11 years ago by Thousand Sunny Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I want to go to every location I can manage, and take pictures of all the prettiest scenery to keep. I'm going to paint Glitch things even after the game itself has gone away :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Pyrrhocorax Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I wanted to reach level 18 so I could get a tower.
    Posted 11 years ago by Chillykins Subscriber! | Permalink
  • -Explore every street (I think I'm 2/3rds done)
    -Finish my music box collection
    -Find all the ghosts
    -Build some cool furniture
    -Help fight the Rook!

Modest goals, maybe, but I've been working on them since I picked the game up again :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Jenari Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Get all the skills (to get all the related quests)
    Get all the cubimals
    Visit all party spaces and the two basement seam streets I haven't been to yet.
    Finish my home street and backyard
    Give or sell everything I have
    Maybe make it to level 35
    Posted 11 years ago by Apolline Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Well, how did we do? 

I visited all the streets on the map (and a few that weren't).
    I learned all the skills and completed all the quests (and got a serious yellow crumb habit)
    I got to level 37 (thanks to Craftybot and his snocones) and got Kindness of Strangers (thanks to some lovely Glitchen). Part of me is very pleased to end on a prime level!
    I Cooked All The Things.
    I was aiming for 300 badges - I got 399. I thought about grinding out another one and then thought that a round number was less glitchy than leaving it one short. 

Plus, of course, I had fun. I helped others with badges and quests, I grew insane amounts of herbs, I joined mining parties, I chatted with the Global Massive, I bought things at auction just to see the yoga frog. Sometimes I just wandered around, petting and watering and enjoying the wonderful world and exchanging 'hi' signs with other folk. I laughed out loud many times and at the end, I cried. 

Oh, will I ever miss this game. But I'm so glad I got to play, even if it was only for a short time.
    Posted 11 years ago by Schiehallion23 Subscriber! | Permalink
1 2 Next