Topic

my last (huge) goodbye...

I don't even know how to start, I guess it would be something like what everybody is saying... Although I'm really impressed with newbies engaged.

acreditando = believing
There's something I never said in public, since a long long time ago I believe we are all imagination, not in game, but in real life. It may sounds crazy, but the only diference is that there's 144 creatures imagining us instead of 11. So when I first heard of Glitch, a year before being invited to join beta, I couldn't believe there was a game like this. I'm playing since may 2011, and everytime I load this game I had wonderful times.

As many here, I never thought this could have an end. I thought Glitch was already a social network, like Twitter or Pinterest. But as a brazilian who saw (the huge) Orkut fail, I should expect anything.

As a greeter
I want to every newbie I had greeted knows that those times were my best in game. You teach me much more I teach you, believe me.
And the other greeters were my best friends forever, the sweetest group ever! It was a magic chatbox that changed my life.

For old beta times
Oh my giant, what were those days? We were all like childs inside wonderland exploring and testing, waiting for the world opens again, making huge parties and conga-lines, getting naked and jumping from swamps to higher hills. Those days will always be remembered.

Long life to TS
I'm sure stoot and every dev have a wonderful future guaranteed. You all work so hard to make our lifes better, we are all so gratefull that you guys have a huge positive karma in your accounts. I wonder all the wonderful things you still have to create from now on.

What was left
I know I'm not better than any other glitche to make a huge post like this, but I need to control my feelings (believe me when I say I still didn't drop a single tear). Maybe this is the first step to become a psychopath LOL

All I wanna say is that we won't forget this feeling of wonder and I'm very worried about everybody, I'm sure that we had no idea about how kind we could be before Glitch phenomenon. Those special lessons we'll carry for life.

There's already a petition, a facebook group and many other things to come from this awesome story. We will always remember this world was imagined once and every giant will live inside our minds, isn't it ironic?

Thanks everybody, even the ones I never had a chance to meet.

ps: Feel free to add (whoever you are).
ps2: YES, the last reMap will be updated (is the minimal I can do for you).

Posted 11 years ago by acreditando Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Thank you for updating the map! <3
    Posted 11 years ago by Rammi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • (((acreditando)))
    Posted 11 years ago by Sharmy Knope Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Acreditando -- you made this place even better. It is true. xo
    Posted 11 years ago by emdot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 'tando!

thanks for being such a great neighbor in our awesome Firebog Apartments! (Not too late to bring them back, TS...) You were always up for some fun adventure and it was a great privilege to hang out with you. (I still wonder if you are the secret 12th Giant.)
    Posted 11 years ago by The Cat Face Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You are one of the Glitchiest Glitchen I have met. You bring a joy to this game that makes everyone around you better off. Damn, third crying this morning. Nicely said.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kookaburra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Acreditando - do you still plan to update your infamously wonderful map as planned?
    Posted 11 years ago by Cleops Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 'tando, I hope we cross paths elsewhere on the internet, you are a lovely person and a true gentleman.  

(((((((huggles)))))))))
    Posted 11 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink