Topic

Farewell image from Dr Payne

Something I worked on throughout today to celebrate the amazing work Tiny Speck put in to the game and the fantastic group "One of Us" that I was honoured to be a part of in Glitch. I know we are all really sad to see the end but remember all the good times we imagined! Hope you enjoy :)

tinyurl.com/b93l4uv

P.S. I'd love to re-make this at a decent printable size so does anyone know an easy way to grab high resolution (like 1000 pixels in height and above) versions of avatars? Thanks to Yeti, I figured out how to grab one through the source code of the Wardrobe page but then that's just my char. Can't do it for other peoples that way, as far as I know.

Posted 11 years ago by Dr Payne Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 Next
  • I love this. :')
    Posted 11 years ago by OMG BACON!! Subscriber! | Permalink
  • <3
  • This is completely gorgeous and awesome. Thank you.
    Posted 11 years ago by Theremina Lute Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You're welcome :)
  • You are stellar xx
    Posted 11 years ago by ratbag Subscriber! | Permalink
  • beautiful work :) seems so unfair we all got to love Glitch and now its over.  so sad
    Posted 11 years ago by Fanny Fishfinger Subscriber! | Permalink
  • <3
    Posted 11 years ago by ErinBaby Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ::lower lip tremble::
    Posted 11 years ago by crème Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I just now saw this for the very first time!  It is awesome!  I wish I'd seen it earlier so I could have gotten snaps.  Maybe I'll try screen shots.  TY for this labor of love!
    Posted 11 years ago by Marla Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Dr Payne, check your mail on here. :-)
    Posted 11 years ago by Glondor Glitch Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hopefully Dr Payne comes back and checks his inbox. I offered to print these if anyone wanted a hard copy. I own a sign/print shop and did some test prints at 48"w x 9"h and they turned out great!
    Posted 11 years ago by Glondor Glitch Subscriber! | Permalink
1 2 Next