Topic

Memories of Giant Imagination - Glitch Strategy Community Flickr Group

*long, sad sigh* … Glitch as we know it, will soon be no longer.

I've just published the last Glitch Strategy blog post, and with it, cried a million tears, and started a Flickr group called Glitch: Memories of Giant Imagination, a community gallery for any and all Glitches to post pictures of the game which mean the most to them. 

Please check it out, leave a comment on the blog, an image in the group, and a goodbye wave to me. It's been a great two years, and I love you all. <3

Posted 11 years ago by Hburger Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I've been playing for just over a year... I always assumed that I'd run into you at some point. Turns out, that is now unlikely.
    So... I wanted to let you know that you have brought much laughter to me.. And even to my ( not yet old enough to play.. 10) daughter.
    Seriously.. For some reason ( I'm simple minded is the most likely option) your chickens dancing video cracks me up... Every. Single. Time. Thank you for being a special snow flake and all you brought to Ur.
    Posted 11 years ago by SideBurns Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for being the best, most amazing, super-duper, fabulous intern, and for so much you've added to this little world. *waves*
    Posted 11 years ago by kastlin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • D'awww *hugs and doesn't let go*
  • The LAST blog post? Say it ain't so!!!

(btw, your link to the flickr page goes to the blog post so you might want to fix that!)

I hope to see more people adding pictures to the Flickr group soon!
    Posted 11 years ago by katlazam Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for the images so far, they're looking great on the group's page :)
  • Would love to see the last screenshots everyone took :)
  • 86 members and 133 photos so far - keep them coming! :)