Topic

Started playing Small world... seems to be getting a lot of Glitch followers there :)

Hi  Just  started playing  smallworld  not even  close  to  Glitch :(  Not  sure  about  it  yet  but  if  your  there  just  let  me  know  of  course  I m  Pinkie  Pinkston    SO  sad  to see Glith  go  there  will never  be anything  like  if 

Posted 11 years ago by Pinkie Pinkston Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Hi! Add me on Smallworlds, I can help you out if you need.. (I've been playing for a while. My name is Jelly Isgoingtoeaturtoes) 
    Glitch is so much better! But I guess good things have to end :( 
    Posted 11 years ago by Beth_Lime Subscriber! | Permalink
  • oh, it's so ugly, I don't know if I can even bring myself to try it...
    Posted 11 years ago by chilirlw Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I know   so  wish I could  make myself  my  Glitch  look,  but  i did  get my picture  and  my  rock  for  my  face book profile  picture  so  memory  will  always be  there
      Great name  Beth and  thanks  I  will :)  only Level  7   
  • Quinn Ril. Please add and send a message you are from here. The game is not as fun as before it got super popular, but still nice.
    Posted 11 years ago by QuinnR Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks Quinn  sent  friend  request   game  seems  to be  getting   lot  of  Glitchians  there  see you all there
  • Is there a link?
    Posted 11 years ago by bayBi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • smallworlds I joined as Pansy Deegan but only played for about 15 mins and haven't added any friends and don't really know how yet... it's no Glitch, but to keep in touch with the amazing Glitch community I'm willing to give it a shot.
    Posted 11 years ago by PANsy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Just registered at smallworlds, my name: Ultraporing Glitchian. See you there :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Ultraporing Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've created a group for ex-Glitch Players (just saying that word with an ex is making me tear up a little bit. Why is it that every one of my favorite games goes up and dies in a hole? I'm so disappointed and sad.) 

The name is 'Glitch Players', feel free to join and send messages, or add me, Quinn Ril.
  • I created a character and played for about an hour before I turned it off. The avatars are so obnoxious looking my eyes started bleeding. I might give it a a second chance in the future, so feel free to add me, Muncey Mango.
    Posted 11 years ago by Muncey Mango Subscriber! | Permalink
  • GAK! It's the ugliness men, Mr. Horrible!
    Posted 11 years ago by Pancito Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It's so unpretty... T-T I prize art style and storyline over all else. I'll sit through tons of grinding if that's what it takes to get cute people in a fun storyline. I just... I dunno. I don't mean to bash the game, I'm just bitter because it's not Glitch.
    Posted 11 years ago by Tenny Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm emily rosavelt on smallworlds, add me in world, I'm a long time player there.
    Posted 11 years ago by Emilia Rosalinda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The art used to be a lot better, in my humble opinion. Then it got super popular so they made the game facebook-style, and the community got obnoxious. They also made grinding levels and inviting friends way important, and less creativity stuff.

I still have my Beta Cape though, so I check in from time to time. nd then refuse to sell the cape for pitiful amounts of gold.
  • Okay, I've joined up and I'm learning my way through it.
    I'm xombiekitty xk over there because you need to have two names and I didn't want to split xombie & kitty up lol :D

I've added everyone listed here, I believe (sorry if I missed anyone).
    I'm still trying to work out how to join the Glitch Players group :)
    Posted 11 years ago by xombiekitty Subscriber! | Permalink