Topic

Minecraft Server

Hey all,

Saw the closing announcement a few days back and as soon as I got an invite into the game I knew I'd played it before, maybe a year or two ago and I've managed to get in touch with a few of my old friends who're wanting an MC server and say a lot of you guys here do too.

So here's the deal, I'm tied to a server contract for another 15 months even though the business I was using it for failed almost 6 months ago - since it isn't being used for anything right now I'm willing to host an MC server if anyone is interested?

Edit: Seems we have a lot of interest! I will have the server up on November 26th, it should handle quite a lot of people simultaneously since it's a dual core dedicated server. I will post details of how to connect on that day, so watch this space!

Posted 11 years ago by Monotoko Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 3 4 Next
  • The forums are now set up to accept registrations without a Minecraft ID for anyone still on the fence about purchasing. Once you've activated your account, you can put your Minecraft username in your profile and you get instantly whitelisted.
    Posted 11 years ago by WaLLy3K Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Bumping this! I've been having a lovely time helping recreate Ur! I just completed my bog house in Shimla Mirch. All the familiar locations are extremely comforting, and it's nice to log on and type "5" and gets 5's and Hi!'s back. :)

There's even a dynamic map set up so you can view the world and chat even when you're not in game. :)

Oh, here's my bog house! (And my butler to the left. I leave things in there to offer visitors, and sometimes find little gifts from others who have come by.)
    i.imgur.com/ajRa5.jpg

Here's the view from my roof at night of my neighbor:  http://i.imgur.com/hM5eH.jpg

To sign up:
    http://ur.w3k.id.au/  (I know, the address looks weird, but it's safe. :) I've been playing all week and having a blast! I even hid 11 DNA clusters for people to find. :D

Come join us, and bring your imagination with you! <3
    Posted 11 years ago by Drakani Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've signed up. :) Not sure what my username is in MC (as opposed to my login), so I could use some help pointing out what's what. >.<
    Posted 11 years ago by SaSa Jack Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I believe your username/login are the same thing in Minecraft?
    Posted 11 years ago by Drakani Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yep, they are.
    Posted 11 years ago by Impspindle Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ok, that clears that issue, thanks, Drakani and Impspindle :)
    Posted 11 years ago by SaSa Jack Subscriber! | Permalink
1 2 3 4 Next