Topic

How fast did you spend your 2500 credits?

I've got 520 left.

I'm not mourning right now, actually, 'cause I'm too busy figuring out how to spend that last 520.

Posted 11 years ago by Sororia Rose Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I uh....I haven't? I spent just over 100 of them, about. On SDB upgrades. I'm waiting to decorate my "Look at all my stuff" room until I have more of nice my stuff in there ;)
    Posted 11 years ago by Biohazard Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Right now I have 5430 credits and really don't know what to do with them. :/
    Posted 11 years ago by nekomaki Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I haven't used any of the crazy amount of Credits left. I'm a stubborn fool. When I try to change things I immediately get nostalgic for the old stuff. It the primary reason as to why even my Glitch's face hasn't changed at all for 95% of the time I've been playing Glitch :) I'm sure I'll eventually redecorate my tower and home and maybe do a new outfit but as of now I'm not too worried about it.
    Posted 11 years ago by Sweetum Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'd use it, but I don't have a tower. 

Still got 2335 credits.
    Posted 11 years ago by I Love You TS Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Still have tons...waiting for the critter thingies that we can ride to come out
    Posted 11 years ago by sgjo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sweetum: "When I try to change things I immediately get nostalgic for the old stuff. It the primary reason as to why even my Glitch's face hasn't changed at all for 95% of the time I've been playing Glitch :)"

I'm the same way... I've had the same face/hair/outfit since I first started playing over a year ago and made myself up with my free month sub and free 100 credits.  Even after I got my own subscription last month, I bought a few more things, but never took to wearing them, used most of the credits on wallpapers, flooring, etc.  I changed to white hair and dress after the nekkid feat, and thought of keeping it for mourning.

I finally spent my first 50 "out with a bang" credits on a new outfit, changed my hair.  Figured since the game was ending, I should try a new look before it's too late.  I really like it and with I'd changed to this earlier.

Only 2450 credits to go...
    Posted 11 years ago by Kaelyn Renai Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i spent a couple of hundred on a new shirt, shoes and hair. didn't want to spend on anything else. So almost all of the credits are still there.

oh, the irony...
    Posted 11 years ago by Jugni Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I like my old face and 2 outfits, too . BUt the animals-you-can-rode would have been nice! OR, a pet sloth.
    Posted 11 years ago by Chelseathing Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I still have all of mine....can't think of what I need/want to use them for.
    Posted 11 years ago by 'Zad the Destroyer Subscriber! | Permalink
  • SO MANY OUTFITS! I have so many outfits I've been eyeing for so long and I finally get to wear all of them before eternal death!
    Posted 11 years ago by scragz Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I haven't spent any yet.  My look isn't going to change, but I did want to do a few furniture things.  Last I checked, I wasn't able to access the subscriber things so I'm just waiting...
    Posted 11 years ago by Mahalla Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I thought I'd blow through them more quickly, but so far... not so much. I upgraded some furniture and SDBs, bought a couple of new outfits, went nuts (for me) with new wallpaper in my tower. Still have 1894.

I also have buttfeathers now, while I have the chance.
    Posted 11 years ago by Georgia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've only got 5 left.

I was going pretty slow and didn't think I'd use them all up until I got my tower built. Now I don't have enough to change my furniture because I bought a ton of clothes I'll never wear. XP
    Posted 11 years ago by Asazi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am not. I got to get pretty much everything I wanted. They can keep the credits.
    Posted 11 years ago by Thursday Soleil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Haven't spent a single one. I may later, but right now I'm still at the stage where I want to remember my little glitchen the way she's been since almost the day she was created. My tower and home are simple and will stay simple.
    Posted 11 years ago by buddhakitty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I spent a first few on what was basically a mourning suit - black top hat, suit jacket and shirt, black trousers, black dress shoes, almost straight after I saw the announcement. 

Then... I realised that was just a bit morbid. So I spent another chunk on trying to be more colourful and interesting, and ended up looking like a Hippie Princess Leia Cosplayer, which, well, it wasn't what I was looking for. 

So I put a bit more time and effort in, and now I have a look I really like! 

And 1920 credits to go! 
    Posted 11 years ago by Feverfew Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I bought all the clothing items I'd always wanted and then got a bunch of cool wallpapers/floors/ceilings and collected a full set of furniture (the fruit/vegetables). Now i'm out (or, well, down to 30).
    Posted 11 years ago by beBlueberry Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 910 credits

i used most of them on tower decor for my party, the rest on nice, new outfits. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by GiaTori Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I decided to finally finish up my house. Down 1600 credits already :P
    Posted 11 years ago by Moi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've been spending mine on house upgrades and outfits. I'm down to 1310, but I haven't made all the furniture I want to make yet and I'm planning on getting a new outfit every day. It's been fun.
    Posted 11 years ago by Bunny Lapin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 3729 left :(
    Posted 11 years ago by tiptronic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I spent all my credits on teleportation tokens. Many curious Glitches want to experience Soulless.
    Posted 11 years ago by Macs Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I still have almost all of my tokens left from my subscription.  I used some of them last night to let people into Soulless after you left.  Too bad I can't give those to you or I would.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kaelyn Renai Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Macs:   soulless?  Is that a new place?   I've missed a lot over the last month or two.

I still have the credits.   In the past I always spent them each month as soon as I got them but there doesn't seem much point now.    Since we never did get group halls, I'd be happy to help build a tower for someone who doesn't have one.  
    Posted 11 years ago by Treesa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I used them to upgrade furniture items, which I then sold for 1C each.  9 credits left.
    Posted 11 years ago by Master Blaster Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It's not that easy to spend them. 1922 left.
    Posted 11 years ago by Eye Wonder Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have all of them, plus 555 I had before we got them.  I just haven't wanted to play with any of the new stuff; it would make me sadder.
    Posted 11 years ago by Aliera Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm at 1724.  Taking it slow.  I don't have much redecorating to do, so I'm using it to swap clothes and street styles when I want to.
    Posted 11 years ago by Carl Projectorinski Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I also haven't spent any yet, still have my stipend.  But, I've bought way more clothes than I ever expected to!!  And, I made furniture and upgraded it and sold it for dirt cheap.  So fun!!  I'd spend more but I'm not sure what on.  I bought the piggycorn and upgraded my steampunk wardrobe to "fancy" since I only had the free items.  I'm back in one of my favourite outfits but I can change my wardrobe whenever I want!
    I might do a last minute dash and make more cheap-to-buy furniture but I'm no sure anyone needs anything.
    Same here, Master Blaster!  I started at maybe 400c for a 26,000 item but wound up going down to 40c and 6c...it was so fun to just watch it get bought up.  I'm hoping Glitches were playing with the furniture, making shows for snaps and just decorating the way they've always wanted to.  Honestly, selling it for more is good too.  Then, Glitches would be able to buy things that are too pricey.  So, whatever they did with it all, I'm glad.
    I'm not sure what to do next...?
    @Treesa, Soulless is  new place but I haven't been.  I think it is one of the tricky ones to find...I might have directions in a mail, but now I'm not sure.
    Posted 11 years ago by Minkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I blew around 1.5k credits on these outfits (not all of them are bought with the free end of the world credits): i.imgur.com/KLWHN.png. I now have 1043 credits left.
    Posted 11 years ago by Boom and Bust Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've got 1,730 left. I spent mostly on clothes and furniture upgrades, though I might try a new street style soon. On the one hand, the current one has sentimental value. On the other hand, I'm not going to be here forever. :(
    Posted 11 years ago by kalsangikid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 1790 left. I bought a couple outfits and furniture upgrades, and then bought 200 tp tokens to finish the ghost quest. Finished that and still have about 180 tokens. If anyone has odd tp scripts laying around, I'd love if you'd send them to me so I can waste some tokens.
    Posted 11 years ago by JohnaMarie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I guess I can't use them to buy things that I give out, can I.  Not sure what to do with them all..... and I have something close to a ton left.  (I just got my subscriber stipend this morning on top of the pile already sitting there.  Gee.)
    Posted 11 years ago by Eleanor Rigby Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I had thousands of credits already when they gave them to us, so I haven't spent mine either.  I built a pile of random bits of clothing and still only spent about 1500 credits.  (Have almost 4000 left.)
    Posted 11 years ago by Nerd of Epic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Still have  1850
    Posted 11 years ago by Webbie Subscriber! | Permalink