Topic

In remembrance of Glitch

I drew this today in remembrance of Glitch :) Do you have a special snap, image, or artwork that is special to you? If so, please share and let others remember with you. There are many things about Glitch that newer members haven't enjoyed, so maybe this way they can see and maybe inspire them as well.

i.imgur.com/vcf7W.jpg

It may be closing, but we will all have great memories to take with us :D

If anyone has a suggestion or idea that they'd like to see drawn, you are welcome to do so. I will try my best to complete it :)

Posted 11 years ago by Taztaboo Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• That is beautiful *HUGS*
    Posted 11 years ago by Bachjess♫♫♪ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The final burst of creativity from amazing glitches like Taz are inspiring me and helping me get through my grief.  I am treasuring every moment.
    Posted 11 years ago by FlatEarther Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wow, perfectly conveyed emotions!
    Posted 11 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Awwww thank you FE :D I'm glad that you are enjoying the remaining time instead of dwelling on the negative. And I'm happy that I can do something to help. *hugs*
  • Thank you Jess and TomC :)
  • Bump :D
  • Nice drawing, Taztaboo! :)
    Keep up the good work!
    Posted 11 years ago by Rutger Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Well done :)  Actually, every time I see her I want to cry. *sigh* So beautifully interpreted.
    Posted 11 years ago by welshcorgi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you :) Yeah, she makes me all emotional too. She embodies the sadness that we all feel :(
  • Awesome, :-) !!! Very nice drawing, I've been trying to draw some pictures, but I end up having very big erase marks, and it doesn't look so pretty. ;-)
    Posted 11 years ago by ꘑ ShadowCat2 ꖘ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Beautiful drawing! I've been thinking of drawing something, but feel like I can't think of anything to fully express it all. I'll keep thinking.
    Posted 11 years ago by Fernstream Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Some may love him and some may hate him, but either way, the Rube is still going to be missed. Even with his absolutely ridiculous trades lol

i.imgur.com/STbb5.jpg
  • Shadow and Fern, I would love to see snaps that are favorites of yours too :) Doesn't have to be a drawing.
  • Nice 2nd one Taz *HUGS*
    Posted 11 years ago by Bachjess♫♫♪ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • <3 I love this so much~
    Posted 11 years ago by Sol-tree Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Our butlers will always be remembered with fondness. Their happy greetings and helpful ways will stick with us. Here is my Taboo :D

i.imgur.com/CwzEU.jpg
  • Awwww butler - lovely :D
    Posted 11 years ago by ZedZee the Forlorn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • :)
    Posted 11 years ago by peanut294 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I feel like there are all these little things coming together to make life go on post-glitch....thank you again Taz!
    Posted 11 years ago by FlatEarther Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you everyone :D Don't forget that you are more than welcome to post a snap or even just share a particularly special memory on here as well. 
  • Thanks Tatz! Thank you! The drawings are so adorable, but I'm sad T_T
    Posted 11 years ago by Bu-chan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Bump :D
  • Bumpety Bump Bump :)
  • That's lovely. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Little Miss Giggles Subscriber! | Permalink
  • bump bump bumpy bumpity bump bump. 
    Still, it's lovely. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Kristabel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm going to be drawing Lanaloo's butler and glitch next :) As well as a piggy homestreet scene. Hopefully will be done in the next couple days and will post them right away.
  • I haven't done much over these last days, though I had planned to. I've been spending as much time as possible in game. But I am still going to finish the ones I've planned (now that I've got so much time to do them now *wahhhhh* ) and will be posting them here. 
  • Taz, these drawings are really sweet. I love the one of your butler especially!
    I'll finish the drawing I started soon, I hope. Planning on crocheting my magic rock and butler, as well.
    Posted 11 years ago by Fernstream Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you Fern :) I would love to see yours when it's done and the thought of a crocheted rock and butler is soooo adorable!
  • Ok, took me a couple days, but I got Lanaloo's drawing done. I will be scanning my drawings into my computer for better copies, but at the moment, here's a pic with my camera. I have drawn her and her Jeeves in front of her tower. :) Hope you enjoy!  
    i.imgur.com/QgX8v.jpg

• Beautiful! :D
    Posted 11 years ago by AwesomeCardinal2000 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks :) I'm starting Bachjess's today with her and her butler on her homestreet and also an animal scene on an Ur street. Not sure which region to put them on though. Any suggestions from anybody?

If you do have a suggestion and have a fave street, just send me a snap or the name of the street so I can look up a snap myself. I'll check them out and see which would work the best.
  • You are so talented!  I love the drawing you did of Rube!  He was always trying to make crap trades with me.  I'm not sure if you are still taking drawing requests, but here is my home street: www.glitch.com/snaps/PHV47U...
    Posted 11 years ago by Jackie Jones Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am taking requests :) It'll be a few days, but I'd love to do yours too. Do you want the expression on your glitch exactly like that or would you like her laughing? 
  • Omg I would love it if she was laughing!  My computer has such a lag.... by the time any snaps were taken, my Glitch was always scratching her bum or blinking. 
  • Cool, I have an easy way to see how she  looks while laughing, so it will be accurate too :) 
  • Wow, I love your drawings Taztaboo! If you get the time, can you do something like this picture? I'd love to keep it as a momento. ^_^
    http://imgur.com/fwJeu
    Posted 11 years ago by Sweet Stuff Ng Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Finished Jess's drawing so I'll be starting on Jackie Jones' next. Once again this is a pic with my camera. I still need to scan them into my computer, but this is good enough to see at least for now. 

i.imgur.com/xqqxv.jpg
    * Jess has a Heli Kitty because she was a greeter and they got to have one on their streets for it.

Sweet Stuff Ng, I'm sure I could do that no problem. I'll start it after I'm done with Jackie's :)
  • Wow, still lovin' these. They're so detailed! Thanks for starting on mine whenever you do Taz.
  • I love the heli kitty in that one!

My email is jackiekitten@gmail.com if this site closes before you finish the drawing. =)
  • at first i thought: why do i want a hand drawing of my little glitch world?

but then i'm looking at the drawings and i am in love with them.

thank you for this work.
    Posted 11 years ago by flask Subscriber! | Permalink
  • These are amazing :o

Also, Cebarkul must be remembered :D
    Posted 11 years ago by NightDraconis Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I love these so much so... bump!
    Also, Merry Christmas! :D
  • Hey Taztboo, any chance that the picture I requested will be finished before the forums close in a few days?... Just Curious.