Topic

A web page of goodbye's and thank you's for Tiny Speck employees and the awesome community.

Last night I was reading notes scattered around Ur and I just couldn't let all those kind words, stories and memories vanish into the nether. I spent today capturing just over 100 notes and created this web page so that we can remember how much Glitch was loved and what it meant to us all :) Share it with your fellow Glitchens to keep the memory alive!

www.mumblebox.com

If you have a screenshot of a note you would like to see added to the page, please email it to notes@mumblebox.com. The 'Snipping Tool' in Windows is great for this.

Posted 11 years ago by Dr Payne Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Wow I love your attention to detail in making all the borders on every note look uniform! I have found quite a bit of notes too; I will send you them.
    Posted 11 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This is lovely, thank you so much.

Also, sad piggy makes me sad.
    Posted 11 years ago by Liathea Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Glitch has been amazing for everyone, not only because of how awesome it is, but because of the community it created. I came not knowing what to expect, and I found so many generous, kind people. It is a hard loss for the interwebs, which are so full of hate, and an even harder loss for the employees and glitchens :(.

This was really cool of you to do :).
    Posted 11 years ago by Ambillina Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I agree! I haven't found as selfless and friendly a community in any other online game.

I hope if Tiny Speck employees are ever feeling down they can take a look at this too and see how much we all loved and appreciated their awesome work on Glitch :) There are some really tear-jerking notes in there.
  • This is the best. Bless you sir.
    Posted 11 years ago by Sisfwip Murgletroid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh, you found my note!

What a lovely idea and a lovely site. Thank you for doing this. x
    Posted 11 years ago by Schiehallion23 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks so much for curating all these into one place.
    A few of us were talking internally about how to save and immortalize allllllll the incredible notes we've seen around Ur. Unfortunately, it's been a bit difficult for most of us to find time to organize them in some legible format.
    So it touches our hearts and other body parts to see them all laid out like this.
    You guys. Amazing.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kukubee Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wonderful site, Dr Payne!!! This and Boom and Bust's Memorial site tug like crazy at my heartstrings. Thank you so much. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Katechol Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you for the kind words! I intend to leave the page up for as long as I can so if you are ever having a bad day you can look back and see the love :)
  • Guys, send more screenshots of your notes to notes@mumblebox.com and I'll add them in :) The 'Snipping Tool' in Windows is great for this.
  • I was not going to cry real tears over a "game" But those notes all in one place....:'( so so lovely and so very sad to have to say good bye. Thank you for making this Dr Payne :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Misha Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Gorgeous idea. Well done.
    Posted 11 years ago by Theremina Lute Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Aw. Good on ya Dr. Payne.  Much love TS and everyone!
    Posted 11 years ago by Stormy Weather Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have about 30 new notes to add but my host has broken their FTP so I can't add them just yet. As soon as I can! Send more to notes@mumblebox.com or leave bags of notes on my street <3
  • Added music and the masonary panels now centre correctly :))
  • Bye everyone :) <3
  • Thanks for this! (sobs)

Fare well, everyone! <3 <3 <3
    Posted 11 years ago by Mocha Maid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • <333
    Posted 11 years ago by Leïla Subscriber! | Permalink