Topic

please return the Game of Crowns booth to Adanac!

The Game of Crowns group would like to request the return of the Game of Crowns booth to Adanac. We've spent many, many hours together, and have a lot of fond memories together. We are planning several group snaps together, in our traditional meeting spot, Adanac in Groddle Forest. I realize that the booths were removed from high circulation areas for good reasons, and we're thankful that we have one now at the Large Alakol Model Home, in these waning days, could we get the booth returned to Adanac? I'd even be ok with a non-functional booth for purely decorative purposes (although I'd certainly prefer a functional one).

Posted 11 years ago by Miri Tazapin Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• +1. It's a time of mourning for all of us, but it'd give us a nice break from the sadness if we could re-live some of our happiest times as a group.
    Posted 11 years ago by Jus​tin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 I couldn't have put it any better myself Justin. I'd really like to see the GoC booth back in Adanac, just like in the good ol' days!
    Posted 11 years ago by Sweet Stuff Ng Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 for this and for all booths.

It would also be nice if the tickets could be changed back to only needing three people to start a game. It's hard to find a group of four (for co-op) and when we try to use the booth, someone always ends up by themself in a different instance, so it's still hard to even get the game started with three of us. :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Glitch E Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There is also a booth on the forgotten floor: http://lem.to/p/o71y
    Posted 11 years ago by kalsangikid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 to my old GoC partner Glitch E!
    Posted 11 years ago by Pii Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes!
    Posted 11 years ago by Palindrome Subscriber! | Permalink