Topic

New game.... FLECK!

www.fleck.com
This is a game that I have signed up for recently because Glitch is closing. I know there are a lot of games that people are recommending for after glitch, but I think fleck is pretty cool so some people will want to jon me in moving there. There is even a mobile version. :) 

Posted 11 years ago by Misty Power Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• There is a group that post up links for other games. Fleck was mentioned in the list already. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Deus Marionette Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I set up my house right where TS' San Francisco office is.
    Posted 11 years ago by Mal'akh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm Lia on Fleck. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Liathea Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've been poking around on Fleck but have so far found the community lackluster, the actual use of the maps sort of arbitrary (location really only seems to apply to the amount of rain you get), and the fact that you can pay for most of the in-game progress stuff makes "work" done in the game feel less satisfying to me. There's a lot of potential there, and I'll poke around in it every once in a while, but it's not interesting enough for me to want to throw much time at it.
    Posted 11 years ago by Pixel Dirigible Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yuk.
    Posted 11 years ago by Priscilla Parsley Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yuk indeed.
    Posted 11 years ago by SeerQueen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I signed up as derek smalls. It's mousing and clicking only from what I've seen so far, so I'm going to miss my keyboard shortcuts. We'll see how it goes.
    Posted 11 years ago by derek smalls Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I dunno.
    Posted 11 years ago by Thursday Soleil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i signed up and enjoyed it for about a week, then the darkness of the community started creeping through and i've now given up on it.  Quite a few of those ppl over there are not nice
    Posted 11 years ago by Arietty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sorry, didn't like it. Ok for 2 days then quit.
    Posted 11 years ago by IrenicRhonda Subscriber! | Permalink