Topic

The chickens.

Butterflies, piggies, and trees all have lifespans, right? If not fed and taken care of, they eventually die. But what about the chickens? They'll be trapped in a closed-off world forever with nobody to keep them company but the rocks. And I don't think the rocks like them very much, if the stories are any indication. :/ I don't want anything to be forced to exist forever in that lonely state. Will the chickens and rocks all go to sleep? Is there a way you can do that?

Posted 11 years ago by Kestin Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Chickens have a lifespan. But it requires being squeezed a lot. ETA: They aren't going to exist forever in a lonely state, though. The world is just going to go *POOF!* and they won't exist anymore except in our hearts and memories.
    Posted 11 years ago by Little Miss Giggles Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Press "c" and "enter" to capture memories. I'm trying to figure out what I want to capture before it all vanishes.
    Posted 11 years ago by MaxieMo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The chickens will finally get to keep all the grain. 
    Posted 11 years ago by sadiekate Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Don't worry. Chickens with full pockets are happy chickens.
    Posted 11 years ago by Liathea Subscriber! | Permalink
  • when the world shrinks into nothingness, the chickens will have all the grain squeezed out of them and go POOF like they do now
    Posted 11 years ago by shhexy corin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Psst. They don't mind, really.
    Posted 11 years ago by kalsangikid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have no beak but I must BAWK!
    Posted 11 years ago by Anthropocene Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Before the game launched last year, it would periodically open for testing and then close again.  While it was closed, the life cycles of living things were paused so we wouldn't come back to piles of meat and withered trees.  It might cheer people up to think of the game as paused in that way, as if we're just in between tests.
    Posted 11 years ago by glum pudding Subscriber! | Permalink
  • .....Anthro, you are beautiful.
    Posted 11 years ago by rayflo Subscriber! | Permalink