Topic

What will YOU do at the End Of The World? (any hints, Stoot?)

So many options, so little time:

- There's the old favourite, ritual suicide. A big ol' party in Hell would be neat if only the devs could allow item use there for our last few hours of existence. L'enfern, c'est les autres...

- Form a millenial cult and gather at the mouth of the Dragon in Unnu Slights, plying it with gifts and songs in the vain hope of saving the world from its destruction...

- Douglas Adams fans might pick a spaceship-themed diner for the biggest feast Ur has ever seen. A Restaurant At The End Of The Universe, so to speak...

- Call me paranoid but I'm also stockpiling for a final apocalyptic string of Rook attacks. They're always on the horizons, remember...

How will you spend the End of Days? Post your ideas and events below!

Posted 11 years ago by Scoresby Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I will be cowering in Ajaya Bliss, my forever true home.
    Posted 11 years ago by SeerQueen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think I will be at home, snuggling my piggies so they don't get scared.
    Posted 11 years ago by Daisy Blooms Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I thought I was over the tears, NOT apparently, hope nobody told the piggies yet, better off ending in ignorance I reckon as it would spoil their cheery disposition somewhat.
    Posted 11 years ago by Benzyl Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I will be at Ritzrock Rise. 
    First spot I landed as I was imagined, last spot I will be when the Unimagining happens.
    Posted 11 years ago by Thousand Sunny Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've not been able to log on other than very briefly since the announcement. I don't think I could possibly be there at the actual end.
    Posted 11 years ago by Harley Davidson Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think I may be in Scribe's Weald, basking in the sunbeam illuminating the descendant of Ol' Pulpy.
    Posted 11 years ago by Eleanor Rigby Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I had plans for the last hour, but it looks like I won't even be online at the time! ;(
    Posted 11 years ago by Carl Projectorinski Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm gonna get naked and drink the rest of my hooch
    Posted 11 years ago by Willy wanker Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I know I'll be on, just not sure where exactly :D. Planning on packing up a special bag o stuff to let little MO be prepared for wherever he's headed next.
    Posted 11 years ago by Moehr Ossum Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If I'm on I hope I'll be following MO flying through the sky dropping rainbow potions of peoples heads followed by my other lovely friends in a giant train.
    Posted 11 years ago by ThursdayNext Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Not sure where I will be, but I have sorted out my clothes, all black. The new lands are so sad and stark, so I must be dressed in mourning gear at the end of UR:(
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Melody Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Not sure I'll be there and whether they've planned something special (I sure hope they did; maybe we'll meet the giants or float up back to the sky) but I'll be saying goodbye to my place, freeing my animals and cubis, hanging around in Cebar, Distant End or the swimming regions (or some new region they'll unveil at the very last moment or running around for a goodbye feat :). I just wanna be around other glitchens.
    Posted 11 years ago by Apolline Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was thinking we could have a party at stoots shrine/house
    Posted 11 years ago by Emblemofrook Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I won't be there. Too heartbreaking.

Maybe I will watch the inevitabile youtube videos a few years from now, though.
    Posted 11 years ago by Ayzad Subscriber! | Permalink
  • TN sounds lovely! Rainbow bombs!
    Posted 11 years ago by Moehr Ossum Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wherever the spontaneous EOTW party is at.  I started playing Glitch when we had regular EOTW parties before each shut down and it would give a bit of closure to be at another one of those parties.
    Posted 11 years ago by Feylin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've been complaining for ages {especially on Towel Day} thatwe don't have a towel in game, Frood. Guess I won't know where my towel is come the end of the world. But hey, you know what they say.... Don't Panic!
    Posted 11 years ago by Pixieyelsraek Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Probably Cebarkul, since that's where I always am at big events. That or hanging with my butler to see if he has any last butlerly wisdom at the end, lol.
    Posted 11 years ago by Liathea Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I will go out the way I did the first time..........In Hell with Trisor.
    Posted 11 years ago by Innie✿, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think the new lands in the Random Vortex would be lovely place to appreciate all of the feelings of Glitch, and a bittersweet place to watch it go "poof".
    Posted 11 years ago by Squiggle-Squee Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm gonna cry. A lot. I'm too attached to this game, and in the back of my mind, I'm hoping this isn't for real. I want Stoot to show up and say "Just kidding, guys! We'll just be updating lol"
    Posted 11 years ago by SaSa Jack Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Me too, SaSa Jack.  Me too.
    Posted 11 years ago by whimpypotato Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I expect to be here but I find it difficult to think about.  i want to be everywhere and also I want to be with my piggies as well.  When Faunasphere ended I did not have the heart to be with my friends and remained in my main sphere with my Fauna so they would not be alone.  It seems silly but this game has meant so much to me and has allowed me to do so many things I cannot do in the RW.  I have met so many good people and had such a wonderful time.  The animals have been "real" to me, even the Wish Dragon.  I still cannot yet face the loss.
    Posted 11 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I hope for Ur-wide Rook fight! They may get us in the end, but HELL if I'm not going to go down fighting for the game I came to love so quickly (only been around 2 months or so and I'm still depressed it's going away)
    Posted 11 years ago by MG Lalael Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I may break the rules and have both my Glitches in one place just for once, with all the piggies and all my lovely things around. 

I will cry so much it is a good thing it will be the middle of the night and no one awake to hear me!
    Posted 11 years ago by Cassandria Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm gonna be digging myself a hole in Ajaya Bliss, where I met my first friends :)
    Posted 11 years ago by NightDraconis Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'll likely start in my home, wanting to fade away with all my lovely reminders of my travels.  But then, I wont be able to resist the call to leave the comfort of my home and spend my last moments with my fellow Glitchen.  Who knows, there might be one adventure still to come?
    Posted 11 years ago by Rathany Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'll sit back during the last minute and wait for the last game refresh of "Wait, you *did* win the game".

Then, I'll cry even more......
    Posted 11 years ago by FlatEarther Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'll be in uutiif, looking down on Ur and everything in it. Remembering.
    Posted 11 years ago by Darkheart Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I will be everywhere! Speaking to all the friends on glitch I know! And then when it closes, I think I will jump off a cliff.
    Posted 11 years ago by FTW BACON!! Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i do not know where i will be.

i wonder if there;s going to be an endworld story. i think the shrines are hinting at it.

i do not remember what street i was imagined into. i know i love these lands beyond my understanding and i will be here until the server goes dark.

i cannot think which lovely place is my true home outside of my first groddle treehouse or my subsequent groddle cottage.
    Posted 11 years ago by flask Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If I remember and still want to at the time, I'll go wander the streets of Jethimadh.
    Maybe I'll tend to the public herb garden.
    It was my home for the longest time as a glitch, before the housing reset.

From the first time I ended up in the firebogs, I've felt most at home there.
    Posted 11 years ago by Janun Harmaa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Also at home with the piggies.

To be entirely honest, I've been thinking of it like ... er, whichever Shannara book that was in which the Elven city of Arborlon was sucked up into the Loden so that it could be transported elsewhere. Life still went on inside the city; it just wasn't connected to the rest of the world anymore. So I've been thinking of it that way -- Glitch will continue in our imaginations, it just won't be connected to our computers anymore. And maybe someday, someone will reconnect it. In the meanwhile, the piggies and I are going to need lots of food, so I've been gardening like mad.

I'm aware this is absolutely preposterous, and yet I kind of like it.
    Posted 11 years ago by Ninetails Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks Ninetails!  I think I will continue to Imagine for a long time.  In fact, I can already see many new locations and improvements such as Balconies and we can all have the animals we voted for and I wonder what new items will come with them?  Oh, and even more great music and art and well, lots of STUFF!  Please someone help slow down my Imaginator!
    Posted 11 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm going to be with my dear butler Twoot, holding his little stuffed paw so he doesn't get scared.

It's only fair, in a way - for a while, we played in the Giants imaginations. Now they're going to play in ours.
    Posted 11 years ago by Pyrrhocorax Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ninetales & Pyrrhocorax - thanks for the great imagery and imagining... 'twill help me focus on all the great times that we've had in Ur, the super Glitchen I've encountered, and the wonderfulness of it all - when the last server light blinks off.
    Posted 11 years ago by katyroo Subscriber! | Permalink