Topic

Good news and bad news today

The good news is that new regions just opened, so if you need more Img hop over and get some quoins! Brillah, Sumadrah, and Haraiva are the new regions. [[ETA, oops, Sumadrah (aka slow music waterland next to Jal) is not new today but the other two are.]]

The bad news is that somebody changed the Groddle Meadow music, slowing it down until it sounds like a dirge. This also made lots of people's house music extremely depressing. Yes, we are all very sad at the end of Glitch but we don't necessarily want to hear sad sad music, especially coming from a street by our home that we picked because of its cheery music. Please change this back, ok? The dirge is very nice, as dirges go, but please make it an opt-in choice not a default on home streets.

Posted 11 years ago by Jamaica Farewell Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• yes, i prefer to have my groddle banjos transcendant and joyful until the moment they pull the plug on the servers.
    Posted 11 years ago by flask Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ack yes! This music is extremely sad. I've had to turn it off while standing in my house :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Twynk Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I noticed the slowness, it seems appropriate, I is still sad - I think it goes with the atmosphere. Not really a happy time.
    Posted 11 years ago by Benzyl Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I don't know if they'll put the original music back, but you can download it from TomC's dropbox. I think the songs you're looking for have "Forest Theme" in the title. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by kalsangikid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The music sounds so broken now! 
    Posted 11 years ago by BenAlex Subscriber! | Permalink
  • what is going on with the groddle music?   Is part of the great unimagining the fact that the giants get the music all screwed up in their heads?  Its like the giants are drunk and confused!
    Posted 11 years ago by Innie✿, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think the slowed music is part of the de-Imagining, like the loading screen
    Posted 11 years ago by IrenicRhonda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • is this music change to all groddle?

because that;s clearly the bortola music. and if we picked bortola backgrounds because they look a lot like groddle, they may have just now gotten their proper musics.
    Posted 11 years ago by flask Subscriber! | Permalink
  • What I don't like is that new regions are opened up (yay) but not announced. That makes me nervous about missing something. I just came across these last ones by accident.
    Posted 11 years ago by Spree Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I really like the new version.  It's lovely, and I think that it's nice that TS is making these gestures to ease the transition.  
    Posted 11 years ago by Sloppy Ketchup Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Is Brillah greyscale for everyone? It's so sad looking :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Pyrrhocorax Subscriber! | Permalink