Topic

You are bad...

...anyone else taking this personally?...:)

Posted 11 years ago by KitchWitch Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• What?
    Posted 11 years ago by Reirei Umezaki Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Unless there was an in-game announcement that I missed, I can only assume you're referring to the signs in Downside Up and possibly in Massadoe, where the same Glitch-character you see at the top of Downside Up is also incarcerated. It is not directed at glitch players; it is a piece of fantasy intended to set a mood, and harkens back to a video of stoot questioning a disruptive player in "the interrogation room" a long, long time ago.

Carry on, enjoy your time left, and save your energy for getting excited about the lovely things.
    Posted 11 years ago by Voluptua Sneezelips Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Bloop. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Lord Bacon-o Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There was a smile after the post, guys. I don't think there is anything being taken personally here. ;)
    Posted 11 years ago by Liathea Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've asked the Giants for forgiveness of my badness. They said carry on.
    Posted 11 years ago by Eye Wonder Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Check it out in the wiki.
    Posted 11 years ago by Zany Serendipity Subscriber! | Permalink
  • That's awesome, Zany.
    Posted 11 years ago by Eye Wonder Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I happened to be in Global Chat when that player signed back on for the first time, months later, after being sent to that room. She was still there! And very confused!
    Posted 11 years ago by MaryLiLamb Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It wasnt me, ive been pooping.....somewhere else.

(a LOT)
    Posted 11 years ago by ☣ elf ☣ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks Lia! Yep, it was meant as tongue-in-cheek, and not to be taken...ahem...personally, Voluptua. :p Love the wiki post, Zany!
    Posted 11 years ago by KitchWitch Subscriber! | Permalink
  • That room has always made me think of the time I got caught trying to break into areas in WoW, where players werent allowed. A GM stuck me to the side of a mountain, where I could not move from, for 3 days. It was hilarious.
    Posted 11 years ago by Innie✿, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink