Topic

Goodbye: To all my friends, to all the devs, and to stoot...... (message to stoot entered. Im sorry for leaving it off!)

For the past 18 months, this place has been my refuge. My family has been through me losing my job, my son going off to college early (totally freaked me out), my daughter lost her mind and needed help, and then........everything got better. But, in those really dark times, through thick and thin (and sometimes me losing my cool when my stress level was much too high), you were here for me.

You lifted me up, you made me smile....sometimes making me almost wet myself in the process. We have had political debates, religious soul searching, and lots of deep dong discussions... I learned about many of you, and even made some real life friends that I could not imagine my life without.

And to you, TS developers.....I have to pass this on to you.  Thank you, thank you for creating a place to allow my inner child to run free. Thank you so much for creating an atmosphere where I could run free with my imagination!!! I had SO MUCH FUN creating the story of Trisor with Avery. I never for one second thought it would take off the way it did.  I never dreamed that Kukubee would rename the shirt and make a cubimal in Trisor's honor.  I felt honored, more than you can imagine to have affected a game world with something that was just plain silliness, yet it brought me so much joy.  (Thank you Kuku!!! I cant wait to see where you land. You excite my mind!!!! I look forward to thinking up more stories to go along with your art. ;)  )

Then there was the music. Oh those banjos!! I had no clue in life that I loved the banjo so much! I have now discovered many more bands and musicians that I adore, thanks to Glitch.  Danny, you rock my world with your music and I can not wait to see what you do in the future!  I will be buying music from you, no doubt!

Jade, oh sweet Jade.  You are such a sweet, sweet soul. Your tenderness touched me and calmed me in times where I look back now and know I was totally losing it.  Thank you for not yelling at me and telling me to STFU. I probably deserved it. Your kind and gentle words never ceased to amaze me.  I loved being a greeter under you, and as a person.....My giants woman, you are awesome. Thank you for everything.

Eric, your humor always made me giggle, and Im super sorry you always got blamed for everything.  I am sure it was always the dongs getting stuck where they didnt belong. ;)

Kevbob......heh. You were so much fun to chase around.  We had our moments, I know......but man, thank you for everything.  You are super cool and I will miss seeing you sleeping on the streets. Especially when dressed like a brony.

To all the other devs I never had the pleasure to meet and speak with......thank you so much for all your hard work on this world.  It touched so many, helped them grow in ways none of us could have imagined (ha!!).  I hope you all land on your feet quickly.

PBMS - I LOBE YOU!!!!!

To those that harassed me - I forgive you. I am sure I did something to piss you off when I was in such a terrible place.  I'm sorry :(

I will never forget this place, ever.  *cries*

Posted 11 years ago by Innie✿, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• [hugs]

Lobe you too.
    Posted 11 years ago by Mal'akh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Very sweet message.
    Posted 11 years ago by Daisy Blooms Subscriber! | Permalink
  • OMG stoot......I totally forgot the message to you. Im so sorry! (I actually was burning my dinner, and got totally off track and distracted.)

Stoot,  I may not have always agreed with your style of communication with others, but.........

I totally adore the fact that the story of the giants, this type of game, the chat system, etc. came from your sweet mind.  I would love to know how old you were when you thought this up. Is this some story you dreamed up as a child?  Is it something you thought up one day when you were a tad high? LOL 

Stewart, Thank you. Thank you from the very bottom of my soul for bringing this game to the world.  It did not last as long as I wished or dreamed, and Im sorry.  Your dream affected me in the most profound of ways.  I hope you do something like this again in the future (and hopefully it will last).

Thank you, Stewart. Thank you very much!!!!
  • Innie, I have always loved you, now even more so.  Thank you for putting into words my sentiments.  +1 to everything!   *hugs hard*
    Posted 11 years ago by Li'll Missy Brenda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • *giant bear hugs for Missy* Love you honey!!!
  • This is perfect.

*hugs for Innie*
    Posted 11 years ago by Feylin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Just go easy on that hair Innie! No more orange.
    Posted 11 years ago by Thursday Soleil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Goddammit . . . . this will only be the second time I've ever used that damn word this way, so feel special: 

I lobe you right back, lady  
    Posted 11 years ago by Saucelah Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I LOBE YOU, Innie!
    And that I met another TAMS mom - in a game world, no less!

To the whole TS team and every Glitchen = biggest hugs ever!
    Posted 11 years ago by katyroo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Couldn't have said it better myself!!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart!  Getting to help out with greeting and LH was an honor as well.  Love you all!!!!!  (((HUGS)))
    Posted 11 years ago by kat65 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Baaahahahaha TS!  I will never forget how everyone went orange for me.  OMG that hair was so awful!
  • *giant hugs for Fey, TS, Red, kayroo (awwwwwww, GO TAMS!!), and kat.  I love you guys. Thank you for touching my soul and leaving such a nice mark for me to carry forever.  Dangit at my leaky eyes!!

*wraps arms around everyone*  LOVE YOU!
  • (((((Hugs back atcha all)))))
    Posted 11 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Lobes. All of the lobes. I'll miss you and the rest of the ol' global gang.
    Posted 11 years ago by Derkhan Subscriber! | Permalink