Topic

Request: Recording the end ...

Glitchen are scattered across the timezones of the world, and many will not be able to make it on for The End.  As it happens, I'll be on a plane at 35,000 feet somewhere between Adelaide and Melbourne.

So ... will someone be able to record The End ?  Whatever happens in the last 10-15 minutes ?
Or take a transcript of anything from GOD or the Giants ?
It would be greatly appreciated !

Posted 11 years ago by Jixel Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I think some of us might be doing just that. Hopefully.
    Posted 11 years ago by Mal'akh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm pretty sure I will be recording it using Camtastia @720p. 
    I'm sure a few of us will post stuff on the YouTubes. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by sporks Subscriber! | Permalink
  • That would be great! Thanks a lot to whomever will record and share the glorious last minutes.

We expect Ur to end in the preposterous way it used to be. 
    And, even though it will be sad, we'll kind of like it.
    Posted 11 years ago by Oronzo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'll be trying to record, the only issue would be lag..
    Posted 11 years ago by Lily Linguistic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am attempting to record it too using Camtasia. It is finally an event that is happening in my daytime (2:30pm Monday) and so that is a rarity in itself.

Are you from Adelaide by any chance? I have yet to find anyone else who plays this game that I didn't invite myself that is also from SA.
    Posted 11 years ago by Cleops Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Planning to. Also using Camtasia. I'm on Glitch time (PST).
    Posted 11 years ago by MaxieMo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This is great. I was planning to call in sick that day (timezone gmt+8), but then a client scheduled a meeting at the very time the game will end. :( hugs and thanks in advance to everyone who will record.
    Posted 11 years ago by kalsangikid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Cleops - I'm living in Melbourne, but grew up in Adelaide, and my parents are still here - hence the visit with Bub :-)
    Posted 11 years ago by Jixel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i dont have an app to record, sadly. but ill try to find one and upload to youtube. at the most i'll use my handphone to record. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Kristabel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Camtasia has a 30-day free trial version. No  credit card needed to download.
    Posted 11 years ago by MaxieMo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh im glad folk will be doing this. I'll have to keep an eye out for videos on youtube. It's my nieces first birthday tomorrow so me and mine will miss the EOTW.
    Posted 11 years ago by DramaticHamster Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Grieving so much today. I was knocked out of the game 8 minutes before the end last night and couldn't get back in - kept getting a server error - it was terrible. Would really love to see a recording of the end.
    Posted 11 years ago by grunky Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Gloopy and I ended in Ojan Repine (were we last lived) rather than one of the crashalicious party spots. But I do have a video posted to G+.
    Posted 11 years ago by Sheepy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • www.youtube.com/channel/UCa...

That's got my video of the end, plus a few others of dubious cinematic quality.
    Posted 11 years ago by Moehr Ossum Subscriber! | Permalink