Topic

Keep Your Glitch Alive

After Glitch closes, I'll be updating Startling Fecundity to show the little snippets of Ur that I have data for. One of the main things on my list is to be able to show people's avatars, with the full set of animations - walking, jumping, laughing, sleeping and all the rest.

So, I'm in the process of downloading the sprite sheets for all the Glitches I have records of in the Startling Fecundity database. If you've ever logged into SF or if you've posted anything to auction in the last year or so, I'll have a record of you. 

If you've not done either of those, then please go over to Startling Fecundity and sign in so I have a record of your character. I'll do my best to preserve your Glitch for ever more.

Posted 11 years ago by dopiaza Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Aww. Yay dopiaza! I have logged into SF and used it a bunch. I'm looking forward to seeing this! Thank you. :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Wynella Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You are so sweet to do this!
    Posted 11 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink
  • <3 you dopiaza!
    Posted 11 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • <3
    Posted 11 years ago by Mal'akh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for this great tool, dopiaza!
    I always keep Startling Fecundity open in another tab while playing Glitch.
    Love ya!!
    Posted 11 years ago by katyroo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thankyou! You are my hero forever. I've been trying to convince my brother to put all the animations together for me in flash ... woohoo!
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Eva Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you so much!
    Posted 11 years ago by Jenerator Subscriber! | Permalink
  • <3 <3 <3 <3 Thank you! Signed in! :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Drakani Subscriber! | Permalink
  • thank you for the great help your site provided during the game and these efforts to keep us alive! 
    Posted 11 years ago by coolbettycakes Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you, thank you very much.  I'm a newer player, but I'm still sad to see the place go, and if even a little part of it can stay alive, that's awesome.
    Posted 11 years ago by Dryad Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Awesome!!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Artichoke Subscriber! | Permalink
  • OK, I now have rather a lot of sprite sheets - I believe I've got them for everybody who was registered in my database. I'll start to put something together over the next week or so. Watch this space...
    Posted 11 years ago by dopiaza Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Dopiaza -- awesome as always. You sir are a super star.
    Posted 11 years ago by emdot Subscriber! | Permalink