Topic

No FB? No G+? An alt way to keep in contact.

I know y'all are probably sick of seeing my name in the forums :) I just want to make sure we keep as much of this community together as possible. 

Personally, I don't have a Facebook account & I don't use my G+ account anymore, but I wanted a way to let others know how to contact me, and what games I was playing. So I set up an about.me page. http://about.me/geekgrrl

It's very very simple. It allows others to contact you via email without knowing your email address. You can put in glitchen as a tag, so you're linked with others in the glitchen tag category (admittedly, there's only two of us in the category at the moment). You can link your Twitter and Facebook, if you have them. And it's easy to update with whatever you're interested in at the moment, so others can join you if they want. It's basically a way to pull all your contact info into one place. :) 

To create one, go to http://about.me/ or my link above and it will prompt you to sign up for one. Oh, and it's free. :D

If you need help, let me know. :)

Posted 11 years ago by Wynella Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Heh. There's more than two of you now, that's for sure!
    Posted 11 years ago by Jokes Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've added the Glitch tag to my about.me. 

People should be aware not all people tagged with Glitch are former players, there's a genre of electronic music called glitch as well and quite a few of the people on the Glitch tag are fans or musicians.

Glitchen might be a safer tag.
    Posted 11 years ago by Mopilash Chastaine Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I will add the Glitchen tag to mine too. Thanks Mopilash :)

ETA: Updated post to "glitchen" tag suggestion as well.
  • Oh, this is nice! Here I am: about.me/seerqueen#_=_
    Posted 11 years ago by SeerQueen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Nice page SeerQueen! I like the fonts you picked out. :)
  • Or... You could keep in touch this way
    Posted 11 years ago by Malc Subscriber! | Permalink