Topic

Staff Topic

The Glitch Soundtrack: The official project to collect, catalog, remix and and remaster the music from the online game Glitch.

For all of you that have been asking for music from Glitch, I've started an Indiegogo campaign to make it happen!  

I'm very excited at the prospect of putting this together for us to remember Glitch by.  It's a big project though, so if you want to find out more and support it, check out the campaign!

Posted 11 years ago by Danny Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 3 Next
  • You will definitely be contacted once the campaign wraps up and is confirmed — it might take a while since there will be many people to process, but all the necessary information will be collected. (I'm not involved in this campaign; just answering now in case Danny doesn't see it for a while.)
    Posted 11 years ago by stoot barfield Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh man, I procrastinated and now I don't have enough money! Silly silly silly. Sorry Danny! I'm sure your project is going to please so many forlorn Glitchen though!
    Posted 11 years ago by Eleanor Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you stoot!
    Posted 11 years ago by MaryLiLamb Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I... am  breathless with anticipation
    crab music crab music crab music crrrraaaabbbb
    Posted 11 years ago by harriette Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If people don't post copious amounts of YouTube videos of playing the music box, I will smite you all. On another note, I just added to my debt by plopping a last minute $41 for the CD. I tried to resist the call of the siren credit card but alas.
    Posted 11 years ago by Eleanor Subscriber! | Permalink
  • $56,939! Woohoo! Way to go Danny!
    Posted 11 years ago by DOOMy Nutpuncher Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I totally missed this. Can I still donate?
    Posted 11 years ago by ☠ lala512 ☠ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks, stoot.  I was just worried about the site going offline before the project was complete and the avatars being unavailable, BECAUSE I AM A WORRIER.  Hope you are doing well.

Your pal,
    RoboYeti
    Posted 11 years ago by RoboYeti Subscriber! | Permalink
  • In case anyone is curious, it looks like we got an email overnight asking us for the very details I wanted to give for the project.  So, no need to worry!
    Posted 11 years ago by RoboYeti Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Congratulations Danny on such a successful campaign!  I look forward to owning lots of great music!
    Posted 11 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was going to donate yesterday but had a bit of a medical emergency. Sad face. I hope the music goes up for sale on Bandcamp or something, because I really loved the sound design of the game, and I'd hate to have missed out. But congratulations on the success of the project! I hope everything goes swimmingly for you guys. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by flipwhirl Subscriber! | Permalink
  • oh.  :(  I missed it, totally by accident, and that makes me supersad.  If you decide to make some copies available (download would be fine) please let us know?  thanks in advance.....
    Posted 11 years ago by oscarette Subscriber! | Permalink
  • So... I missed it too. I would love to download this if possible. Version 2.0?
    Posted 11 years ago by Potato Dono Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My boyfriend was going to get me this for Christmas but I didn't give him my info in time. Heartbroken :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Beezu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Danny, I sent you a message through Indiegogo about a problem with my payment. I'm desperately hoping that you can work with me to allow me to repay for my contribution. I was so excited and now I'm just crushed that I might miss out due to a careless mistake on my part. PLEASE let me know what I can do!
    Posted 11 years ago by Moonie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Accidentally missed it too, hope that there will be some option to buy digital version or so..
    Posted 11 years ago by nekomaki Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh man, me too! I got in for Kukubee's artbook, but missed this entirely. Danny, what's the plan for us latebies? Happy to just throw money at you by paypal for the download version, if that's the way to go.
    Posted 11 years ago by Spong Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Same boat as others.  I want the music but was late to the indiegogo.  Where can we throw money?
    Posted 11 years ago by Fralf Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I see I'm not the only procrastinator in the world. Whew! OK guys, one more chance!!! The cut off is at the end of this month.  Till then, you can pick a tier and send the money directly via paypal to simmons_danny@yahoo.ca, and Jade will mark you down.  Make sure to fill out the following form and give us your shipping address if it applies. 

docs.google.com/spreadsheet...

Also, everybody that is wondering about shipping information, don't worry!  We'll contact you a couple weeks before we begin shipping to confirm details.  I trust you've already filled out the form I linked to above. 

By the way, all you that ordered the music block, it seems that I overestimated the size.  We made the first prototype and it's 3.2"tallx 3.6"widex1.4" deep.  It's looking hot!

Can't thank you all enough for all your support!  
  • Done and Done! THANK YOU SO MUCH DANNY <3 YOU FOREVER
    Posted 11 years ago by Beezu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Woohoo! You rock even more!
    Posted 11 years ago by Spong Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Danny - I'm so disappointed that I wasn't able to donate anything to your project... The music is what really made the whole Glitch experience so magical to me. I would sign in just to have the music playing in the background while I did my homework. It was so wonderful. ;u;As for a question... Would I be able to use some of the music that's already available for download from the site in my student film projects? It's all non-profit and would be for use solely on school assignment videos.Thanks again for such a wonderful experience!
    Posted 11 years ago by Akito Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Danny - If the musicblock were any bigger it wouldn't be near as cute. Think of the savings on shipping!
    Posted 11 years ago by DOOMy Nutpuncher Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Akito, I don't see why not.  Show me what you did with it!  You know, as long as it's not sold and all that...
  • I have an extremely important fashion question.

I supported both the art book Indiegogo and the soundtrack Indiegogo.  I've already replied to the query for my info for the art book (name, profile for my pic, &c.).  I'm about to reply to the query for my info for the soundtrack, HOWEVER -- i'd like to be wearing a different outfit for the soundtrack's poster than what i'm wearing for the art book poster.  Both the art book and the soundtrack are simply asking for my profile page so they can pull my avatar.  What if i change my clothes now in order to be wearing the outfit i want enshrined on the soundtrack poster -- will that mess up the outfit that gets used in the art book poster?

Fashionable Glitches want to know!
    Posted 11 years ago by Wrdnrd Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks Danny for the extension!

And Wrdnrd, I have been wondering the same as well!
    Posted 11 years ago by Siouxsie Subscriber! | Permalink
1 2 3 Next