Topic

A Call For Glitch Fictions

I've seen some great stories come through the forums and I would like to have a place to archive them and for people to submit new ones as well, even after the game closes. Stories are great ways to keep the game alive and expand on the great ideas here. I was planning on making a website/blog to hold all of these stories but I need your help!

If you have a story, link me to it here in this post so I can start collecting them. Alternatively, if there's a story you really like share the link to that as well. Even if you just have ideas for stories, I'd like to hear them. It would be cool to have a "Glitch Library" with all of our stories in one place.

Thanks guys!

Posted 11 years ago by musegarden Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• There are some stories archived at various fanfic archives about Glitch already, but yes, it would be awesome if people could archive their forum stories, too.

AO3 has the most Glitchfic I've seen archived in one place:  archiveofourown.org/tags/Gl...
    Posted 11 years ago by Cloudie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was referring mostly to the glitchfic I've seen on the forums. It would be nice to get that in one place.
    Posted 11 years ago by musegarden Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I wrote a sort of ghost story to go along with the Notice the Unnoticeable quest. It wasn't in the forums, but I wrote it in 8 parts and dropped it around Ur. One for the beginning of the quest and for each ghost. I'd like to submit it, but it's not online anywhere other than in the game.
    Posted 11 years ago by WallCrawlingHero Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am pretty sure if the AO3 was the best solution (and, I'm not saying it is, but) we could pester someone for a batch of invites to archive everything.
    Posted 11 years ago by Caesura Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I wrote a very short story here: http://www.glitch.com/forum/general/29924/
    Posted 11 years ago by Keysong Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have one invite for Ao3 if anyone wants one for archiving Glitch fic. (I had the most amazing Glitch fic written for me last Yuletide)
    Posted 11 years ago by Ama Gafr Subscriber! | Permalink