Topic

Where Do I Go?

I would really like to spend my last moments on Glitch exploring, as I have barely been anywhere. I bought teletokens, but they don't teleport you places you haven't been. Quick - where should I "set as destination" to get the most out of my last couple walk arounds?

Posted 11 years ago by Irrelephant Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Jal and Samudra, definitely. And Vortex of Random.
    Posted 11 years ago by kalsangikid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ditto to that.     those places are awesome.    Chalkra phool  (I'll never learn to spell it) is also awesome if you haven't been.

And if you haven't been to the Tower in Jeth  or the rook museum then that should be your first stop.   Don't worry about exploring the tower to find the secret spots but it would be great if you had time to hear the story of Gwen and her lost butterfly bone hairclip (its a quest)
    Posted 11 years ago by Treesa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Vortex of Random is mainly awesome to us folks who have seen everything (or thought we had seen everything awesome that glitch had to offer).  
  • Where's the museum?
  • www.glitch-strategy.com/wik...;

I don't think you need to have the quest to go to the museum.    Just go there.
  • sorry about that typo lol
  • Someone might be able to get you some TP scripts and I think those work even if you haven't been to the place before.
    Posted 11 years ago by Elyn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ffs even I can't get back in.  I've been there more than once before - suddenly its closed????
  • OK I got back in...but too bad we can't show it to new players
  • Why can't you? I'd still like to see it...
  • can't write tp scripts from inside the museum.   Oh well, maybe the quest will come up for you
  • here is a video of the quest (the first part might be a bit different now)
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyB...!
  • you might want to jump to 2:55 in the video if you just want to see and hear the story of the rook