Topic

Question for Devs/Stoot

I'm a game producer and huge, huge fan of Glitch.  I know a lot folks are kind of looking for something to do post-Glitch and I was wanting to set up some promo codes for a nice discount specifically for Glitchens to use to see if any would like to visit our world(s).  Is that ok?

Posted 11 years ago by DrBubba Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• DrBubba, that is a thoughtful thing to do.  Most Glitches are searching for a place to land, and checking out a lot of games.  The Civility Group has this thread which has each suggested game in a separate thread and posts in each game's thread by players who either already are in or have just joined or are planning to join that particular game.
    www.glitch.com/groups/RIFF5...

I've copy/pasted the overall list of suggested games to an Excel spreadsheet for future reference and to help anyone who asks, and for games that have caught my interest, I've added the names of Glitchens who suggested or are in that game so once I catch my breath from the closing of this beloved game, I can venture into the game(s) that interest me and know how to find fellow Glitchens there.
    I've been a Kingdom of Loathing player for over 3 years as norsegodofmischief, and a lot of Glitchens are on KoL, including a bunch that have just joined.  But KoL isn't to everyone's taste or game style, and there's a lot of other games to try as well or just to have a second game for a change of pace.
    If you have any codes for your games, please post the game and the code or how to contact you for a code, and I'll spread the word to members of my KoL clan and any other Glitchens I see.  Sadly, we're becoming spread around many different games - there is nothing that has ever been or is now like our beloved Glitch.  (sob, cry, sob)
    Posted 11 years ago by Talaria Wingfoot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Join the Facebook group and you can give 1200+ Glitch players all the discounts you want, all at once!  :D  We can play lots of games together, as we find them.
    Posted 11 years ago by glum pudding Subscriber! | Permalink