Topic

Glitch IRL: Faded Heart

I've seen some other cool creations on here so I thought I'd share mine.

My favorite quest and bit of lore from the game was the Notice the Unnoticeable quest. There was something incredibly sad about those ghosts floating there in the background. When I heard the game was closing I got rid of most of my possessions and opted to just travel the world, but I kept my Faded Heart.

I have very little experience sewing or creating things, but I decided to try to make my own Faded Heart to keep after the game closes. I made this one out of fleece that I happened to have lying around. I simplified the aorta and arteries coming out of the top by making it one piece, and I accidentally attached it backwards (sewing things inside out is like trying to think with portals). Other than that I'm pretty happy with how it turned out and I saved a snap of the info sheet so I can print it out on cardstock and keep it.

i1320.photobucket.com/album...

Posted 11 years ago by WallCrawlingHero Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• "sewing things inside out is like trying to think with portals" - :)))
    Nice heart, Hero. It took me two months to finish this quest.
    Posted 11 years ago by Fly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was determined to find all of them. Same thing with the DNA remnants. I happened to also be trying to collect all the Explorer badges at the same time so it didn't take me too long. I also wrote a little horror story to go along with it. I wrote it as a series of journal entries and left a part at the location where I found each ghost.
    Posted 11 years ago by WallCrawlingHero Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh, that's really cool! Very nice work, even if you did have trouble thinking with portals. :)

I know how you feel about Notice the Unnoticeable. That quest was deeply emotional for me, and is still my favorite bit of lore next to Esquibeth. I'm holding on to my heart and conch and not much else in these last days. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Keysong Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Nice work! 
    Posted 11 years ago by Galnoir Subscriber! | Permalink