Topic

the end

i spend the last few moments of being something in my bedroom. alone. i have no cubimals or botler or magic rock or stuffed yeti to hold - i'll stop being by myself, all by myself. i think i like it better this way.

the sky outside has turned apple-red and i can see it even though windows haven't been imagined yet (and never will). my inventory is emptier than my house, but not as empty as me. i left my cosma icon in groddle forest junction and placed a stoot doll and a yeti to guard her. 

cosma, did i win? alph, pot, humbaba, did i win? grendaline, mab, spriggan, did we win? tii, i know you won't miss me, but will you remember me at least? zille, friendly, lem, i'll remember you, and miss you, and maybe i'll cry because you're gone -

- no, you're not gone, i'm gone, you're just awake, i'm the one that no longer is because you woke up. why did you have to wake up? we were having fun, you and i and us in your dream and my reality, stuffed emotional bears hanging off of fruit trees, butterflies landing on top of cheerful chick cubimals and glitchen looking at it all, laughing laughing laughing. sparklies telling stories, piggies and greedy street spirits, cold winter, warm summer, haunting autumn. we were having so much fun and then - and then -

god speaks

good night groddle plays

why???

Posted 11 years ago by Sororia Rose Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies