Topic

No! My butler's last words...!

I said goodbye to my butler, Matisse, and told him I loved him. But the lag was so bad, I never got to see him respond, and I looked at another chat window to say goodbye - and then just as the game shut down, it showed that I had two responses from Matisse!

I never got to hear my butler's last words to me... ;_;

Posted 11 years ago by Keysong Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I told my butler, "Thank you for your hard work."  He said, "You're welcome."  Last words. I shed tears.
    Posted 11 years ago by DeliciousCake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I didn't get to tell my butlers i loved them...especially my main acc. i couldnt log in at the end, luckily was in my second acc. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Kristabel The 2nd Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sobbing again. Every time I get it together, I lose it again. 
    Posted 11 years ago by NutMeg Botwin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I wonder if there's some internal record...? No, I guess I can't really ask a dev to dig up my butler's last words for me. ._.
  • I'm thinking of making a plushie of mine, he was too cute (in my humble opinion).
    Posted 11 years ago by Kaynne Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Now I feel incredibly guilty for not saying goodbye to my butler... I'm sorry, Carson, wherever you are, I could barely stay on at the end! :(
    Posted 11 years ago by The Doctor's Wife Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I told lullabye how awesome she was! I already miss her.
    Posted 11 years ago by Thursday Soleil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Not sure if there are more than two responses, but if it helps - when I told my butler "I love you!" yesterday, she answered "I love you too!" Today I said "I love you, Chai!" and she said "Thank you!"
    Posted 11 years ago by Novelty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Me: Goodbye Shelly. You've been a good butler
    Shelly: Goodbye.

Then I started to cry. Somehow I didn't expect that reply and the words were just so final.
    Posted 11 years ago by Tabbykittie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My butler's last words were "Today is the best day ever!" and I started sobbing. I didn't tell her goodbye because I didn't want her to know what was about to happen.
    Posted 11 years ago by Asazi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • OMG, Asazi. ;_;

Novelty, yeah, I can guess at what generally he was saying. I'm just irrationally upset that I can't know what, specifically. I told him I loved him earlier and he said "I love you too" so I'm probably not even missing anything, just... He said something to me at the end and I didn't get to see it ;_;
  • My Butler said "Thank you Deus Marionette" 
    ...I miss him 
    Posted 11 years ago by Deus Marionette Subscriber! | Permalink