Topic

SO! TinySpeck! The Million Dollar Question...

Here's #1 of a post-Glitch FAQ for you (and no I don't expect that a definitive answer can be given right now):

What percent chance is there that someday in the future, whether months or years, Glitch 2.0 comes out? Is that even a wish on your part(s) or is it just time to permanently move on to technologies besides a game of this sort?

Posted 11 years ago by The Docta Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• And as a followup question... did you guys learn anything from the reaction to the closing announcement/the swell of support in the following weeks?
  • I'm keeping the hope alive that one day Tiny Speck will make something of a Glitch 2.0, but I believe that I read an interview somewhere stating that Stoot is not planning in the immediate future to do something like that.
    Posted 11 years ago by Vexia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • No, I get that Vex.
  • But maybe if we tell him we love Tiny Speck so very much and also please, he'll consider it. :3
    Posted 11 years ago by Vexia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'll wait to see what there next project is before hoping for Glitch 2.0.  Maybe what they have in mind will be even better!

A part of me wants to think that the code monkeys are converting the game to a better format in their spare time, hoping for a re-release
    Posted 11 years ago by Jardex Subscriber! | Permalink