Topic

From the Titan Forums

avelworldcreator

• Elite Boss
  • Plan Z: Art, Coding, (tentative) UI Team Lead.
    •    
Re: perhaps some of our influence?« Reply #36 on: Today at 10:12:58 pm »I did the death watch to the end of Glitch tonight. We overloaded the server so much it shut down about a minute early. That's two in less than 2 weeks and two studios gone. Over 140 people out of their jobs of yearsReport to moderator    72.135.97.203TonyV
  • Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
    •    
Re: perhaps some of our influence?« Reply #37 on: Today at 10:26:52 pm »Quote from: avelworldcreator on Today at 10:12:58 pmI did the death watch to the end of Glitch tonight. We overloaded the server so much it shut down about a minute early. That's two in less than 2 weeks and two studios gone. Over 140 people out of their jobs of years

Dude...  PLEASE tell any friends or devs you know over there that our heart goes out to them, and I hope that Glitch may live again someday.Report to moderator    Loggedavelworldcreator
  • Elite Boss
  • Plan Z: Art, Coding, (tentative) UI Team Lead.
    •    
Re: perhaps some of our influence?« Reply #38 on: Today at 11:58:50 pm »Quote from: TonyV on Today at 10:26:52 pmDude...  PLEASE tell any friends or devs you know over there that our heart goes out to them, and I hope that Glitch may live again someday.
I am. In fact, just like with CoH, they are coming together. Even have an offer of server space. They may even talk about linking into the Phoenix Project as their own group and such. Same fundamental goal as we have.  I've offered to help them with the little bit of time I can spare helping them get off the ground.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TonyV is the owner of this major forum. This thread has been dedicated to discussing Glitch's closing.

The forum is located at:
www.cohtitan.com/forum/

I'm "AvelWorldCreator" there.

Posted 11 years ago by Fokian Fool Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• No one interested in the condolences of others?
  • i'm interested. i am just too stricken to know what to say.
    Posted 11 years ago by flask Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I understand that. I've got another thread started about a message from another forum about this. Offers of aid are starting.