Topic

Well it was fun but i never got to... *Post Your Regrets Here!*

Whatd did you never get to do on Glitch? I can list something to start us off...

1. One of my regrets is that i couldnt make a group house and make a diner for my group

Posted 11 years ago by Taco Assassin Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

Previous 1 2 3
  • I never died in game. I couldn't bring myself to do it.
    Posted 11 years ago by Candles Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i never went back to the street that i was born on
    (Sanna Salts, Salatu)
    Posted 11 years ago by Beru Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I never updated my area completionist shrine tower with the new areas and hidden places because I was too busy exploring them and doing new stuff.  I also died way down the Travellers list at #21, but I have a screencap of myself briefly at #2.
    Posted 11 years ago by Rathany Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I never saw all the secret places in Jethimadh Tower, or did a smuggling run. Or heard my butler's last words. :(

Also, not really a thing I didn't do, but I can't remember the street I was born on and that's always bugged me. I think it was in Bortola?
    Posted 11 years ago by Keysong Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I never did no-no; had 11 flaps on last day to try for DragonChaser, but didn't get to it.
    Posted 11 years ago by katyroo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Find all the ghosts =(
    Posted 11 years ago by Jackie Jones Subscriber! | Permalink
  • make a crab happy.
    Posted 11 years ago by Hell's Bartender Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I joined a couple days before the game ended. I only got to level 10...
    Plus I missed The ending too... Sigh... If only I found you sooner Glitch...
    Posted 11 years ago by Jwarrior987 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I never got to say goodbye to my butler, or visit my birth street.
    Posted 11 years ago by ❅Cobalt❅ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I only found glitch a few weeks ago and barely manged to make it to level 18... TT~TT if only I found glitch sooner I could have done more with my life.
    T^T now I'll have to find a new obsession T^T 
    If the makers of glitch can see this this is a shout out from me and even though I was only here for about a month, give or take, I love all of you to tears and hope that glitch wasn't your only source of income
    I hope you know that you are all very beautiful people 
    TT O TT waaaaaah TT O TT
    Posted 11 years ago by Luchia-hime Subscriber! | Permalink
  • got pi monster to give me back the rubies he stole, and have one of my forums come true for ONCE!!!!!! I AM ANGRY AT THE DEVS FOR PAYING LESS ATTENTION TO THE IDEAS FORUM!!!!!!!!
    Posted 11 years ago by we are durza Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I regret not exploring the intro island more. I had no Idea you couldn't get back to it.

On a side note I did say goodbye to my butler, Tim. I told him I loved him and he responded that he understood. However when I said goodbye he didn't understand and simply told me he couldn't help me with that.
    Posted 11 years ago by Deltaforce Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The only achievement I "tried" to get was Harvest 1001 (or whatever the max is) Paper trees and I never did. For some reason I think that's always going to haunt me.
    Posted 11 years ago by Hydi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was going to make furniture for my tower and take pictures of it, but I forgot to. :( So I don't have any snaps of it.
    Posted 11 years ago by Aerora Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I regret never playing Game of Crowns. :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Abigail Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Gasp, Abigail, you should have :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Palindrome Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Be one of the Heroes of the Feat
    Posted 11 years ago by Goddess Freya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Never got to 600 badges. It was a personal goal I didn't think I would make but I was soooo clooose. Also what Freya said. I made it to 6th place in The Lucky Streak, but I would have liked to do better on some of the others
    Posted 11 years ago by Osiris χ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • regret: that I have a emptyness in my heart that only glitch can fill :(

Wish I could have: done a smuggler run successfully, explored all streets, finish my tower, visit my old Alakol Mansion (I really love those houses)
    Posted 11 years ago by ◘ ▪ Leï.Leï ▪ ◘ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I regret not making my boyfriend join sooner. He flat out refused to join when I sent him an invite 19 days ago. That really upset me because I just wanted him to go through the tutorial and experience it before it was over. I knew he'd enjoy the game but wouldn't play it tons. He finally joined on the night of the 8th, and was really upset he got less than 24 hours to play.
    Posted 11 years ago by Asazi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I never got to:

Get the Dedicated Restoration badge. I was SO CLOSE (or so I thought).

Finish a Smuggler Run

Say I love you to all the Giants (I was trying to in the last hour of the game but lag :( )

Be there for the last ~15 minutes of the game.

Yeah, there's a long list of stuff I didn't get to do. :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Ayasta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have no regrets......... :) I had fun. Im sorry its over, but i sure had a great time.
    Posted 11 years ago by Innie✿, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Putting off subscribing when that money became available after I let my WoW sub lapse. I thought I'd wait to see if Lilycat would give me a sub for Christmas.
    Posted 11 years ago by Faranae Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I really really wanted Bounder, Tenured and tried really hard but never got it. :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Asperity Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I regret retiring a few months before the announcement. Wish I could get those months back :( Although, I probably wouldn't have done very good in my semester if I had.
    Posted 11 years ago by tis Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Mine are similar to Ayasta's:

Didn't get the Dedicated Restorationizer even though I tried my friggin hardest
    Didn't get to say I love you to Humbaba (my fault because I forgot!)
    Didn't get to Cebarkul for the final party because I was booted off, and thus, I didn't get to stay until the very end  :(

Overall, I'm pretty darn satisfied, but those things would have made my experience complete!
    Posted 11 years ago by Scarlet Begonia ♫ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I regret not getting screenshots of some of the amazing notes left by people in game that I read in the last few days.  There were some gorgeous poems, some funny stories, a few heart-wrenching tributes...
    Posted 11 years ago by Cloudie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Lucky for me, in the last hour and a half, I finally did the gorram smuggling thing successfully! I attribute that to the Rubeweed buff....although all my searching for the Rube was for naught.

What I wish I could've done was the "make a crab happy" quest. I never got anything more than 300 currants as a reward.

I also didn't get the new cooking badge....despite the fact I've made everything I could! Oh well...
    Posted 11 years ago by blogkitten Subscriber! | Permalink
  • that i never got bounder untenured. i tried so hard up until the very end....i wish i could know how close i was
    Posted 11 years ago by Zudora Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The one that's really upsetting me more and more today is that somehow, I never took a full-street shot of my house and backyard. I tried really hard to do it during the last few minutes of the game, but it wouldn't go through and I knew if I tried reloading, I'd never get back in.

I also wish I'd gotten to finish my squid refuge, but I think the squid are probably all squiggling through Jal on their way to the depths of Samudra as speak, so it's all good.
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Coco Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I never got my 11x13 TP badge. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Bexatious Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i forgot to finally use my greeter twig!!!!
    Posted 11 years ago by ee-kai Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My regret?  At T-15 minutes I teleported from UUtif to my street to make sure my piggies were fed. At T-12 minutes I noticed that the animals weren't moving, and decided to reload the game. I never got back in :-(
    Posted 11 years ago by Yendor Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I never:
    - had Pi
    - drank Pumpkin Ale (I had two mugs just sitting on a table in my house, but I never touched them; d'oh!)
    - did a smuggler run
    - used my greeter twig (I would've liked to just say hi to whoever showed up)
    - used my dusty stick
    - played Game of Crowns (I blame lag)
    - reminisced the Autumn quest
    - saw my brother online again (he had to study in the last two weeks of the game :< )
    Posted 11 years ago by kalsangikid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My only regret is that I stopped playing for a few months over the summer.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Never died in the game, never took a snapshot of my butler, never was able to get a tower.
    Posted 11 years ago by Chillykins Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sad to see all these never-GoCers!
    Posted 11 years ago by Palindrome Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I never finish the jedimath tower's secrets and prime the shrine ...
    Posted 11 years ago by shukugumo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Too many things. Didn't do any feats, collect any rares except for a spigot, get 1M currants, level up more than twice (I only leveled twice after img crossover) explore all of the newest Ur, etc etc. I am not an accomplish-er.
    Posted 11 years ago by The Mighty Dino Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Not regret but still a bit of sadness that I didn't get to finish and explore EVERYTHING. TS released so many things the last few days. There are only so many hours in the day and with RL invading - even less some days. 
    I did not get to explore all the newly created areas. I did not get to see Grandma's house. I did not get to complete all my badges. I did not get to take enough pictures (although I did get more than the last day on FS as I didn't know much about pics back then). 

I vow to plan better with the next game :S
    Posted 11 years ago by Holly Waterfall Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I never touched a gnome. I don't regret that, though; those gnomes were WEIRD!

I regret not buying a sub. When I think of all the subs I've bought and eaten, and thought that I couldn't justify the expense of supporting this incredible game by buying -this- sort of sub, I'm a little ashamed of myself.
    Posted 11 years ago by Stuv Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I never got my last street on Zhambu to get all the completist badges! The lag at the end made it impossible. ;_;
    Posted 11 years ago by chinotenshi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i did not get to do enough of the things.

i wish i had played GoC more, but i do not wish i had done anything less.

short version: i simply didn't have enough time.
    Posted 11 years ago by flask Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i never bought all of m4's overpriced headphones :(:(
    Posted 11 years ago by jello's landscaping Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Never got to give my prized level 4 Trisor Cubimal to Trisor before the end.
    Posted 11 years ago by Djabriil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I never played Game of Crowns.
    I never got the Bounder, Tenured achievement.
    I never got off of my lazy butt and finished setting up my house and tower.
    Posted 11 years ago by Nimara Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Never built a tower.  Never saw some of the neat hidden places.  Still glad I got to meet so many great Glitchen!
    Posted 11 years ago by Eromee Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If I'd have had longer, I'd have expanded my house and given it an upstairs or two and decorated it and things. Some people's houses were just lovely. 

As it was, I focused on seeing all the streets I could and getting through the skills, so I didn't spend much time at home, really. I think if I'd made myself at home in my house it would have been harder to leave, so it's not really a 'regret'. 

I wish I'd chatted on Global sooner. I was intimidated by it for the first few weeks but when I did leap on, it was lovely and friendly and funny and I really enjoyed chatting to everyone. 

I would have liked to make more furniture and stuff, and to make and play with the potions more - I really liked the potions! 

But most of what I liked about the game was just hanging out, chatting, pottering about in a beautiful world, going with the flow - and that's what I'm going to miss most of all. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Schiehallion23 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I never got to level 60 or made the crab happy.
    Posted 11 years ago by Catatafish Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I tried and tried and tried for Bounder, Tenured, but never made it. I wonder how many jumps I had left? 
    Posted 11 years ago by Liathea Subscriber! | Permalink
Previous 1 2 3