Topic

Fragments of Ur- a community art project blog

I created a blog, Fragments of Ur, hosted by blogspot here: http://fragmentsofur.blogspot.com/

I am hoping this to become an art project of sorts for Glitchen. I want to post all the available etsy links and user-created content we can find. Tutorials, links to RL Glitchy objects that we can all admire and attempt to create. If you have some snaps or Glitchy artwork, music, etc, I would like to post the links to those resources as well. I'm hoping to also build a list of Glitch-related sites in a sort of network so we can all keep track of each other.

If you have something to submit, please come stop by and drop me an email at twinkle.star.in.ur@gmail.com. My only requirement is that you also tell me your Glitch name in each submission, to keep it true to life for posterity :)

This was inspired by all the glitchy goodness coming out on etsy, and I feel a much bigger outpouring of artistic and crafty love is going to happen and it would be really nice to have a central place where we all can find it.

I granted a few wishes with my tower's wishing well in Ur... this is my wish. What is a star without wishes?

Posted 11 years ago by Twinkle Star Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• PS- if you want to submit something, please use my email address instead of commenting here. I'm bad on checking up on the forums.
    Posted 11 years ago by Twinkle Star Subscriber! | Permalink