Topic

Guess who's back?!

Yep. It's me... Bashere! The guy everyone loves to hate!

Now before you go off and start swearing again (and I must say the mouths on some of you Glitcheans rival even my own at times) let me say this... I am sorry I twisted the knife during your most vulnerable moment.

Let me explain: A week before the announcement came the release of the "Dino Rear-End-Land" as many of you may remember. I personally took offense to the direction Glitch was heading with the potty humor and loudly voiced my opinions on the forums. Some of you agreed with me and some of you didn't. Fair enough.

Tiny Speck? They didn't seem to care... and now I see why. They announced the closure of the game a few days later. They knew the closure was coming and figured, "let's just roll with it... let's have some potty humor fun before we go out with a bang!" (or so it goes in my mind).

I was pretty upset, too, you see... I actually enjoyed the game. I liked learning skills. I liked completing quests. I even liked tedious mining from time to time. I felt as if Tiny Speck should have done more before deciding to close the game... tried to raise more money, tried to change platforms, tried to do something, ANYTHING, to keep the game from closing. But alas, they didn't... for many other reasons I am told. 

I didn't log on for the end-of-the-world-party because I couldn't... the servers had basically crashed, which, I suppose, justifies one of their reasons for closing the game in the first place. 

To that end, I do humbly apologize for my past actions and hurtful words and sincerely wish everyone the best of luck in life wherever the Giants may lead you next. See ya around...

Posted 11 years ago by Bashere Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Apology not accepted..... Go fuck yourself.
    Posted 11 years ago by Goodnight Groddle Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This is a long post so I'll sum it up for anyone who doesn't want to read it all.

"Hi!  I've entered the second stage of the Grand Flounce, namely coming back and begging for attention!  I was a huge douche a few weeks ago and here are all the reasons I feel it was justified!  I now understand that the only reason anyone would ignore my trolling is that they are distracted by a game closing down!  I'll use the word 'sorry' if it means you'll manage my feelings and assure me that I have an impact on your life!  See you after the next flounce!"
    Posted 11 years ago by Pale Queen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ALL THE UPVOTES to Goodnight Groddle and Pale Queen!!!

Don't let the door hit you in the Asslandia on your way out.
    Posted 11 years ago by Flowerry Pott Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I lobe all 3 of you. <3
    Posted 11 years ago by Lily Linguistic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If you took offense to the potty humor then you should of logged out the first 5 minutes of playing. 

+1 Goodnight Groddle
    Posted 11 years ago by Eye Wonder Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Whoa, now, guys. Look. You don't have to accept his apology, but you don't have to stoop to what his low was (or still is, who knows) and be a bunch of asses. Yes, he hurt all of us, but would insulting him make us any better?
    Posted 11 years ago by Seeen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Bashere Bating could be made into an app. He could dangle his "little" rod then sit back while everyone takes the bate. [including me]  Clearly this object is an attention seeker and the more we acknowledge it, the more he will go a fishing again...sigh
    Posted 11 years ago by Misha Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Since there is no "report" link, all I will say is please don't feed the trolls.
    Posted 11 years ago by Yendor Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you, Bashere, for your apology. I accept it. I hope we can all learn & grow from this experience. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Wynella Subscriber! | Permalink
  •  How many times do you have to reiterate how much you dislike the potty humor? Before I go on a rant here, I will just second what Goodnight Groddle and Pale Queen said.
    Posted 11 years ago by Luna Moth Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I forgive you! :D
    Posted 11 years ago by OMG BACON!! Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This reminds me of a quote from Fireside Poet Oliver Wendell Holmes: "Poo poo pee pee farts booger poo."
    Posted 11 years ago by Sloppy Ketchup Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for the apology, Bashere. 
    Posted 11 years ago by tis Subscriber! | Permalink