Topic

People are still on glitch!

prntscr.com/ly683 Kukubee is on!!! How? I know hes staff, but he even got several badges less than 24 hrs ago :o I thought they deleted it to everyone!?!?

Posted 11 years ago by GOĐ Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I'm gathering images for this Glitch Art Book I'm making.
    It's a depressing post apocalyptic world and I kind of wish I DIDN'T have to see it.
    Everything is dead, many things are destroyed. It's not a pretty way to remember Ur.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kukubee Subscriber! | Permalink
  • prntscr.com/ly6g4 and ^
    Posted 11 years ago by GOĐ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There is probably a novel in that premise: An artist who spends their days traveling around abandoned online game worlds, documenting the decaying empty lands for posterity.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lord Bacon-o Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ^^
    Posted 11 years ago by Palindrome Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yikes, you're trying to collect images after an awful lot of stuff was dumped from inventories all over Ur at the end. I guess I understood the impulse, but it did make some places in the world look trashed. Will you be able to get "before" pix?
    Posted 11 years ago by ElleD Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @ElleD Oh don't worry, I have plenty of "nice" images too. Won't just be a book of the Ur Apocalypse!
    Although, that'd be a neat book too...
  • Get a picture of the bacon room plz! I never got to see it, and I'm sure I saw you running around there before! (Set you up! Ha!)
    Posted 11 years ago by OMG BACON!! Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Please feed the piggies!
    Posted 11 years ago by Kookaburra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Kukubee, show us a few pics of post-apocalypse Ur pretty please?

Maybe an empty Cebarkul littered with abandoned Stoot Dolls...
    Posted 11 years ago by Sororia Rose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Sororia Rose

It looks like this
  • @_@ We did leave everything we loved behind to die ....  *curls up in a pint of ice cream*
    Posted 11 years ago by Rathany Subscriber! | Permalink
  • haha craft-e!
    Posted 11 years ago by The Cat Face Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Please check on my Craftybots and make sure they get one last good kick! http://lem.to/p/cdgW
    Posted 11 years ago by Doctor Yum Yum Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Kukubee, you made me smile just now. Like, ridiculously-huge-embarrassingly-toothy-grin smile. <3
    Posted 11 years ago by LitaPie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hahaha!! At Craft-E!!!!!

Sorry about the mess that was left behind. That would be tough to look at. :(

(Can you check your Glitch Mail please?)
    Posted 11 years ago by Pirate Apples Subscriber! | Permalink
  • kukubee, that image is amazing!!!
    Posted 11 years ago by ☠ lala512 ☠ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Feel free to visit my house.  It's not much now, but I think I left some purple flowers and Hooch behind.  There's also a Fuelmaker if you need it.
    Posted 11 years ago by Jardex Subscriber! | Permalink
  • wonderful image, kukubee!  
    Posted 11 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • awes
    Posted 11 years ago by Thursday Soleil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I didn't take down or remove anything.  My house, backyard, front yard, and tower are just as they were.  That's how I wanted to remember them.  It's ready and waiting.....
    Posted 11 years ago by Talaria Wingfoot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Same here, Talaria.
    Posted 11 years ago by Marie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • kukubee, couldya please tell me my butler's last words and help me tell her i love her?
    Thanks!
    Posted 11 years ago by Kristabel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I made sure I youth-enized all my piggies, released my chickens and replaced all my trees with firefly pods.   Nothing more depressing to think about than dead neglected trees and starving wailing piggies eating each other up.    I put the piglets in SDB "incubators"  in the hope that they can be brought back to life someday.   Or at least not be eaten by other piggies.  
    Posted 11 years ago by Treesa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I like to think that without Glitchen to watch after, the botlers have dispersed around Ur watering and petting trees, and petting and nibbling piggies and the like :) Taking care of things.
    Posted 11 years ago by Thaumatrope Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Kukubee, i am also working on a book to remember glitch so please can you take a few interesting photos for me - also please could you visit my home street and take a few snaps there - also could you please check on my butler and tell me what she says? 
    Thanks, it means a lot to me.
    Posted 11 years ago by Maddie xx Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thaumtrope: I love that! But I think our Glitchen are happily carrying on without us, after moving on to another plane of consciousness where we couldn't follow and they'll replant, re-hatch and embark on even more wonderful and wacky adventures than before.

I'm picturing my little Glitch with her abundant gardens, piggies that refused to go off into the wilderness, full cupboards, plenty of toys and resources, Crafty Bot at the ready, her Glitch friends nearby and faithful botler Bertram to keep things running smoothly.
    Posted 11 years ago by ElleD Subscriber! | Permalink
  • LOL... move over wall-e, craft-e's in town!!! :)
    Posted 11 years ago by total.rebel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • oh Kukubee, you already become a toy!! I can never resist you. What a great way to see things :D
    Posted 11 years ago by acreditando Subscriber! | Permalink
  • TOO CUTE.  Pixar has nothing on Kukubee.
    Posted 11 years ago by glum pudding Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Craft-E! That's so cute, yet so sad. I love it! Sorry you had to see Ur after the apocalypse, Kukubee.
    & oh, Thaumatrope, that's a beautiful idea.
    Posted 11 years ago by Fernstream Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i left everything behind:  rooting pigs, scratching chickens, flowering herbs, etc, in the hope that somehow, maybe, at the last minute, the governor would call in a pardon.  ::sigh::  denial is NOT just a river in egypt, it is a lifestyle.  kukubee (and indeed, ANY staff) are welcome to use my things as they see fit (even if "my things" are just "dead burnt ashes").  :-(   time for another beer.
    Posted 11 years ago by crème Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Kukubee, please say hi to complete.protester (my Butler) for me... I know there are a lot of requests so no pressure.
    Posted 11 years ago by total.rebel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • could you say hi to my butler
    and that one chicken on my street
    Posted 11 years ago by terezipyrope Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think I left my deep frying going, so my house might be ...a little burnt down...

Might wanna take a look and make sure its not all fire-y....
    Posted 11 years ago by ☣ elf ☣ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh please give my sweet butler, Robbie Amile, a big hug from me. I did not have the opportunity to witness the last hours of Ur, so farewells were not possible :'(
    Posted 11 years ago by Bif Jerkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Can you still visit home streets?
    Posted 11 years ago by Sororia Rose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • When I left Ur, I made sure my pigs were fed.
    It was only right.
    Posted 11 years ago by CrashTestPilot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @crème I'll join you swimming in that lovely river in Egypt. ;-) I did the exactly the same thing. Stuff neatly in SDBs, gardens full of flowers, piggy feeders filled to the brim. In my mind my home street is in stasis and if the server were to come back on the piggies would find full feeders. Besides, poor Chicken Little would have just panicked and run around yelling about the sky falling if I set her free. She's always been a yard chicken.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Lucille, I did the same - my house is a bit tidier than usual, but otherwise, it's all there. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Schiehallion23 Subscriber! | Permalink