Topic

Please.. don't close the forums?

we may have won the game but would like to stay a little while and talk and laugh about the times when we were repeatedly about to win the game.

pretty please?

Posted 11 years ago by Silvermael Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Another month at least? <3
    Posted 11 years ago by Drakani Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I can't tell from this if you've heard, but the forums will stay up until the end of this year, at least.
    Posted 11 years ago by Millie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It is super generous of TS to keep this open for us and I am very grateful to them. 

However, the end of the year is only about 2 weeks away. 

I am using the threads about other games to try to find a new game and I want to be able to order/download the graphics and music collections.

I know I am not the only one. Look how active the forum still is. I hope they wait until we have time to find/build a new home. At least a couple of months...

Also, just before Christmas is such a hectic time! I have so much going on right now! I feel so rushed! It would really help if they could keep the forum open at least until February 1st, to give us a chance to get things sorted out.
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Bobbit Subscriber! | Permalink
  • even if we do find a new home, it wouldn't be the same community. i hope they'll keep this site up for the sake of preserving that, but idk how restrictive that'd be in terms costs. i'm hoping TS, and the rest of the glitchen would be able to come up with something together. :'|
  • Suggested that already. Don't know if they've read it.
    Posted 11 years ago by Mal'akh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • We hear you, and we will discuss it. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Little Poundcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • thank you for even considering it!!
  • +100 to what Silvemael said!
  • LPC & Crew - please oh please!  Glitch is the only game other than Animal Crossing for the Wii that I have EVER been able to play (my grandkids will tell you that in between chuckles) and I would love to be able to still check this page to see what my friends are doing and what they suggest.  While I am convinced no other game will replace Glitch for me, I can at least hope that someone will find something close enough (and easy enough) for me to follow them to the next journey.
    Posted 11 years ago by SageSaundra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i am going to suggest blandly that keeping the forums and stuff open may be economical in keeping the rabid fanbase close at hand for whenever the next project is ready to be looked at.

i don't care if the next tinyspeck project is banking software, do you hear me? i want to try it.
    Posted 11 years ago by flask Subscriber! | Permalink
  • We will always love Tiny Speck no matter what, but we could love you MORE. 

FOREVER. 

(might be a good idea to keep us where you can see us, is all I'm sayin')
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Coco Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hi LP, any further news?
    Posted 11 years ago by Princess Fi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • OMG, could you imagine, banking software with Glitch cartoons??!!  A little bureaucroc could sit in the corner of your screen admonishing you to be more organized with your receipts!  I might actually care about my finances in such a situation.
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Portinari Subscriber! | Permalink
  • How long do we have before the forums will be shut down?
    Posted 11 years ago by Genkicoll Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Agreed - I would love to be kept at hand here!
    Posted 11 years ago by katlazam Subscriber! | Permalink
  • oh man... if these go away in a few days I'm going to be super-sad all over again. =(
    Posted 11 years ago by TransplantedEntwife Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It could become the glitchmaphone forum with a special board just for homeless glitchen.

We don't take much space and we won't need to be fed. I still have lots of holiday cookies to live off of.

We could spin tales to the new players enjoying that game of how the game they enjoy was so loud it woke our giants up.

( That is just a sweet joke- intended to be cute not mean)
    Posted 11 years ago by Thursday Soleil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • bump. 
    and DO NOT CLOSE ME FORUMS
    Posted 11 years ago by Kristabel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1096
    By which I mean bump
    Posted 11 years ago by koolaroo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There are SO many creative projects going on by people coping with the loss of our little world, and the site is such a great resource and gathering place. Please let us know if you can keep it open longer!
  • Hehe, I know I'd pitch in for forum upkeep costs, if that'd help! It's such a wonderful community with such creative Glitchen in it!

That said, I'm away until the new year, so I hope it stays up a little after that!

Also I'm not done playing dress-up. ^^;
    Posted 11 years ago by Shae'lyn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 3 more days......... :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Misty Power Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Please, dear devs, keep discussing keeping the forums open?  This will be the saddest New Year's countdown ever if we know we're going to lose our last link to our Glitchen at the stroke of Midnight.  :-(  We lobe you and lobe each other.

I would pay a subscription to keep the site going...

{please, please, please..}
    Posted 11 years ago by Thysby Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Please keep this open, or at least tell us if it will close.
    Posted 11 years ago by koolaroo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • from updates, 2 hours ago: 
    Little Poundcake says,"We're all taking a little bit of time off and haven't even discussed the process of taking stuff down, let alone what we'll do and when we'll do it, so you have more than 4 days. :) We're not going to start working in earnest again until the new year. We will make a new post in the forums to announce when things will be taken offline when we figure that stuff out!"
    Posted 11 years ago by JW Subscriber! | Permalink
  • End of the year? OH NO! ONLY A DAY!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Keeda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I still need to save my snaps.
    Posted 11 years ago by Eye Wonder Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes, please leave this open as long as you possibly can! We are all still living here!

4 days is okay, but 40 would be better. And we'd love it if this could stay around for 400.
    Posted 11 years ago by Biohazard Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Phew, a couple more then? Like with the game, Im not ready yet!
    Posted 11 years ago by Beezu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It would indeed be a very happy New Year if we came back to find this forum won't be closing. (Wishing and Imagining and hoping....)
    Posted 11 years ago by Kridla Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ditto...... :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Misty Power Subscriber! | Permalink
  • *cries sad tears* Miss you all soooo much, and being able to come back to the forums, read, post, chat, has been wonderful and is easing the pain of losing our beloved Glitch and friends here. I understand it is costing RL money to keep the servers going and keep this up for us, but if there's any way it can be done just for a couple more weeks or a month, it would be a wonderful New Year's gift to all your loyal and caring players, Stoot and team.
    December with all the holidays has been so busy that many of us had to spend more time than usual in RL (grin), and not enough time getting done all we wanted to do here before the final darkness.
    Posted 11 years ago by Talaria Wingfoot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • the giants may have woken but glitch will still live as long as there're glitchen around.
    give the poor lost glitchen a home!!

happy new year everyone.