Topic

We want Glitch back

There must be a way to bring Glitch back. I've read all the posts, no one seems to know how but such a fantastic world cannot end forever. 

Posted 11 years ago by TooTall Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• So I can't imagine Tiny Speck just putting this wonderful creation on the shelf. There must be someone, somewhere who can help take this creation to the next level and bring back our world of Ur and all the beautiful Glitchen contained therein. Come on now Glitchen put your thinking caps on and let's do this.
    Posted 11 years ago by TooTall Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Anyone know a philanthropist with a few million bucks to spare? :-)
    Posted 11 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It was on my Powerball to-do list, but that didn't work out. Sorry, folks. :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Aglet Subscriber! | Permalink
  • :(
    Glitch has to come back and fill that void in my heart
    Posted 11 years ago by ◘ ▪ Leï.Leï ▪ ◘ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I love TinySpeck! Someone MUST come up with an idea! So if the big company can't do it...

Maybe the PLAYERS can...

~A very VERY sneaky MariolovesLPS...
    Posted 11 years ago by MariolovesLPS Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm keeping my fingers crossed in the hope that if we all wish hard enough our dreams will all come true. And Glitch will return, better than ever. Wish! Wish! Wish!
    Posted 11 years ago by Talia True Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wish! Wish! Wish!
    Posted 11 years ago by SeerQueen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Could Tinyspeck not give us a figure for how much it would cost to keep the game running 'as it is' i.e. without any more updates or changes or fixes for example.
    OR
    how much it would cost to keep a 'limited version' running....
    OR
    Just the forums...
    OR
    Well you get the picture.

I know running something like this costs big bucks I'm not a fool, but if we knew what sort of figure we were talking maybe?? I dunno...
    Posted 11 years ago by Vialdana Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'd also like to stop being disabled and be able to work and have real money again.

But we cannot change time, we cannot turn back the clock, we cannot re-invent the wheel and expect it to be just the same as the last time.

We mourn, we grieve, we comfort each other. We move on.
    Posted 11 years ago by Moose J Finklestein Subscriber! | Permalink