Topic

*knocks on door quietly*

hello?  Giants, are you there?

*sits down by door and starts to cry*  Please come back. I miss you.

Posted 11 years ago by Innie✿, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• We are abandoned.
    Posted 11 years ago by Bexatious Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sits down next to and hugs Innie. 
    meditating and praying fervently that they have not truly forgotten us.
    Posted 11 years ago by buddhakitty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sits down and gives Hugs all round.  No, Innie, they have not forgotten us but they have quit Imagining us for now.  Maybe one day, if we make enough noise, they will Imagine us again.
    Posted 11 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was in hiding in game waiting for you guys to slip me the password but you've all failed and excelled yourselves by getting it wrong:

lem.to/p/pdKp

Late last week the vendors shut up shop and so I had to nip out for an ice cream and a wee wee and couldn't get back in game. Maybe if I told TS that I left my purse inside they could let us in to "search" for it. Back me up guys like we are on a night out clubbing.
    Posted 11 years ago by Cleops Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You gotta let us back in so Cleops can find her purse. It's blue with a drawstring. We can totally find it. Really. Just let us back in to look. Cleops borrowed her mom's antique mirror and her mom will be so pissed if she loses it.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink
  • *sighs* 

*sits down*
    Posted 11 years ago by Mal'akh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm now imagining thousands of Glitchen just sitting on the sidewalk outside a glowing door, just waiting to be let in. It's dark, and there are hardly any lights. We keep getting Cleops' password wrong and hugging each other. ;-;
    Posted 11 years ago by Maria Diatorre Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ...maybe we are holding a candlelight vigil with thousands of firefly jars...
    Posted 11 years ago by Chazerei Subscriber! | Permalink
  • aww innie you make me fill up with how much you are heart broken over glitch. It will get easier..one day sigh :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Misha Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Did I mention that we already know someone in the club....um...game. It's my sisters brothers cousin. He has my purse. If you could just let us in to look for it. We promise we'll be quick-ish.
    Posted 11 years ago by Cleops Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I could totally be in and out of there in, oh, ten... minutes. Yeah. Minutes.
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Coco Subscriber! | Permalink
  • While Cleops and Miss Coco run in to look for Cleops' purse, could I run in and go to the bathroom? *dances a little bit* Please? *crosses her fingers and blinks hopefully*
    Posted 11 years ago by Twynk Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I forgot to tell my botler something. I gotta go back in!
    Posted 11 years ago by Sororia Rose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My botler has something for me. May I go in and retrieve it, pretty please...with cherries on top? *bats eyelashes, and makes puppy dog pouty face*
    Posted 11 years ago by Kaepora Subscriber! | Permalink
  • *sighs, wipes tears, anthropomorphize's emo bear, sits quietly waiting on the Giants answer to prayers*
  • So much sad. :( Glitch use to be the place to go to escape from the sad. * sniffles*

* sits next to Innie*
    Posted 11 years ago by Thursday Soleil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Brings tent (knicked from HBM) for the cold wintry nights and brings Hot chocolate, Cookies and a huge box of tissues.
    I really miss my daily hugs, hi fives and moons.  Most of all I miss Glitch. *Cries* wonders if we had a feat for collecting tear drops how long it would be for feat to be complete.
    Posted 11 years ago by Swoooo Swoooodles Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @ Swoooo - that feat was already complete last week, and the tears completely filled all of Jal and Samudra... :(
  • *sits by the door and cries too, holding emo-bear tightly* Not abandoned, I couldn't live with that. It has to be something else, less heartbreaking, more positive. The Giants are kind, they would never abandon us.
    I brought a bag stuffed full of emo-bears to share with anyone who needs one...
    Posted 11 years ago by Lorian Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Pleasen could I have one? I left my emo-bear at home...

:* (
    Posted 11 years ago by Mocha Maid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • *puts an emo-bear in Mocha Maid's lap and hugs...*
    We can just sit here and wait for the Giants. They will return, right? May be they just left for tea...
  • *quitely joins the group*
    *smiles at each and all*
    "I know how you feel, ... I feel it too"
    Posted 11 years ago by Nerfer-Lily Subscriber! | Permalink
  • In Glitch I fits. *sits*
    Posted 11 years ago by Aleph Zero Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes, Lorian, that must be it! *sits down and waits eagerly"
    Posted 11 years ago by Daisy Blooms Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I dreamed last night it was all a horrible mistake. Cosma came and gathered us all up and brought us back home. Then I woke up.
    *still meditating and sitting and hoping*
    Posted 11 years ago by buddhakitty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • *sits down with the rest of the group*

The Giants can't stay awake forever, you know.  There will be new dreams, and we'll all be Home again...
    Posted 11 years ago by Kshandra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • *joins the sit-in*
    Posted 11 years ago by appledash Subscriber! | Permalink
  • *bangs on giant's doors crazily and screams for them to let us in*
    Posted 11 years ago by Kristabel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • just when I thought I was done with the tears ...

* sits and hugs her emo bear tightly *
    Posted 11 years ago by Live Your Dreams Subscriber! | Permalink
  • *pours sleeping potion into the giants' tea*
    Think it'll work??

*sits down with others*
    May I have an emo bear too, please? I can't get mine from Navi, my botler. :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Kaepora Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Occupy UnGlitch. *sitting down*
    Posted 11 years ago by Pascale Subscriber! | Permalink
  • *sniff* *wanders over and sits quietly* "Not leaving til they let me in," she vows.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lilycat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • *quietly joins the other glitches*

This makes my heart sad.

I miss you guys.
    Posted 11 years ago by Sweet Tangerine Subscriber! | Permalink
  • *lights bonfire, passes out blankets and hot chocolate*

I think my pigs have died by now.  All 42 of them.

Hey Pot, I miss you. 

Hey Esquibeth, you suck. We tried blowing your stupid conch, it didnt work. :(

*sighs and sits back down - back to door - tries to smile*   Merry Glitchmas.
  • I think Humbaba is taking care of our piggies, Innie - they are safe and happy, but they miss you...
  • *Hugs Innie* I think like Chazerei said, everyone is safe and happy but may be a bit lonely for their Glitchen. They have everything they need except us I think, enough of us left them well-prepared for our long absence. And they will share and help each other, like we did. Probably they are gathering on the other side, like we are, to be sad but brave together. Waiting.Giants work on different time scales, may be their tea is taking a while. :( 
  • Oh, tears.
    Posted 11 years ago by noqualia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • hey giants, I havent left. I am still here........waiting.

*throws sleepy sand into the wind and prays that it will land in their eyes so we can play again*
  • Please sleep again giants; dream us home and happy in our beautiful Ur.
    *sits and hums a little prayer*
    Posted 11 years ago by Dim The Aurora Subscriber! | Permalink
  • *creeps in quietly, hugging emobear, tears streaming down face*  sits and waits with other Glitchen :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Marla Subscriber! | Permalink