Topic

The First (?) Moon Party

This may have been the first Moon Party,  I am pretty sure it was the first Moon Party that non-Devs/Staff attended.  On Aug 17, 2011 I was summoned to the Moon by Jade and was excited to find other Greeters, Devs and Staff there.  It was a new, exciting location and was not yet open to us so it was a very special party.  I grabbed a number of screeenies and even a video.  I have been sorting through my folders and discovered these images.  At the time, the Moon was a secret and I promised not to tell anyone (outside of Greeters) about it and I never did.  It wasn't very long before Party Packs were offered and everyone had a chance to enjoy this special location.
www.flickr.com/photos/bribl...

Thanks Devs!

Posted 11 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• We asked them to let us have a party on the moon because we kept seeing that staff was hanging out there, so we figured that it must be a nice place... and it was, indeed, a serene and lovely landscape.  Then the party pack was released, and suddenly the moon was covered in barrels of toxic waste!  Who knew that such a friendly group could leave such a terrible mess?!
    Posted 11 years ago by glum pudding Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Lol!  Who would have guessed that Greeters were Toxic?
    Posted 11 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink